• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Show Off Ur Rc Cars!!!!!!!!!

Ministry

Thanks machan, i was wondering where Mr. RC was? Have still not got around racing it. Shall need more help when i get started. :)

i was dead busy these days machan. if you need any help just ask any time ;) ....

Edited by dillongt

machan … do you have any experience with gas r/c cars…..if not here are few tip for you …. read the instruction very carefully… do not start the car in the winter or in cold whether ….. if you live in us or canada say good buy to the car till next summer… and when you start the car for the first time be extra careful about the pull starter DON’T pull it too hard all the way to the top….( maximum length you can pull it only up to your car antenna level ) then when you are running the car for the first time don’t rev it too much and NEVER test how fast you can go. if you do this your engine can seize fast. so for the first time run very slowly till you finish your gas tank and do it like this two three time till your engine seasons. and i think all the r/c’s come with factory set idle so don’t mess with it until you familiar with tuning it up by your self… good luck….. :)

machan … do you have any experience with gas r/c cars…..if not here are few tip for you …. read the instruction very carefully… do not start the car in the winter or in cold whether ….. if you live in us or canada say good buy to the car till next summer… and when you start the car for the first time be extra careful about the pull starter DON’T pull it too hard all the way to the top….( maximum length you can pull it only up to your car antenna level ) then when you are running the car for the first time don’t rev it too much and NEVER test how fast you can go. if you do this your engine can seize fast. so for the first time run very slowly till you finish your gas tank and do it like this two three time till your engine seasons. and i think all the r/c’s come with factory set idle so don’t mess with it until you familiar with tuning it up by your self… good luck….. :)

no experience at all with nitro rc. Define how cold, cold is? why do rc cars not agree with cold weather? 17-19 c is not bad is it? and dilan whats the fuel i should use, i saw somewhere the 20% one, but there are so many ?

hey, on moving into RCs i found this cool RC helicopter that runs on batteries... comes to about Rs.4000... works on a small battery and gives about 15-20 minutes of flight on a 3 hour charge.... pretty fun to play aroud with...

there was a Nitro RC skyline available or around 18,000.. wasnt sure of getting one just yet, seemed like a lot of money to dish out on an impulsive buy.. so thought of learning some more and buying one.... thus here i am on this thread being educated B)

• 5 years later...

Well, its an old old thread. But since it has pics of my cars, I thought I'd revive it with some news.

Found this -

PbxR5.jpg

WMsO9.jpg

mR8bO.jpg

Ag3VE.jpg

And in case you're wondering, "Did Peri actually take those pics? They look terrible!". Yes I did, on the phone. Didn't have my camera with me. :P

Interesting no?

They were closed at the time, so couldn't get details. This is at the Pitstop, at the Speedrome in Pelawatte.

Well, its an old old thread. But since it has pics of my cars, I thought I'd revive it with some news.

Found this -

And in case you're wondering, "Did Peri actually take those pics? They look terrible!". Yes I did, on the phone. Didn't have my camera with me. :P

Interesting no?

They were closed at the time, so couldn't get details. This is at the Pitstop, at the Speedrome in Pelawatte.

Thanks for sharing Peri. Interesting indeed! I didn't know that an RC track existed at Speed Drome. I hope you recall me asking if there was any hobby shop that anyone was aware of and I think you gave me the answer. I Googled the name on your first photo and found their website as well. (I guess I'm not allowed to share it here?)

I'm definitely gonna pay a visit there. Thanks again! :)

Edit: Found this on YouTube

Edited by Davy

Cool thread and nice find. That track looks awesome. Looks like they have some ThunderTigers and Traxxas stuff there. Did you check the pricing on any of those? If anyone is seriously considering buying any RC gear it might be worth paying a visit to amainhobbies and towerhobbies as they offer best prices. Also try hobbyking for cheap LIPO batteries, balance chargers,etc they are cheap as chips there.

These are some of the RC gear that I own atm..

HPI Baja 5SC SS -This thing can take a good beating :D

I bought the 5SC SS Kit- This is where you get to build the whole thing yourself. Basically you get bags full of spare parts and an instruction manual and you have to put it together all by yourself. These are some of the pics that I took during the build process. Hope you guys would enjoy it... :)

photo0132hd.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by GearHead

dsc00238o.jpg

dsc00242hof.jpg

dsc00244dj.jpg

dsc00247op.jpg

dsc00248ny.jpg

dsc00251xr.jpg

dsc00255v.jpg

dsc00260gg.jpg

dsc00261kw.jpg

I have some pics of some of my helicopters in my phone and I'll upload them later.. :)

Cheers

Edited by GearHead
  • Like 1