• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Micro Rc Cars

Pasan_Robotics

Question

3 answers to this question

Hello friends, :lol: I want to buy mini ( micro ) RC car. Where can i buy one? :lol: And how much it will be cost ? :lol:

U'll have to look for Kyosho Mini-Zs or RadioShack stuff, neither available is SL. But if u got someone going abroad, they are small enough to bring without bothering ppl. RadioShack X-Mods (Like my 350 Z) are sold in a very convinient carry case. Check the Kyosho site, and www.xmodsrc.com to pick the cars. The X-Mods EVO RC line up is a newer line up that wasn't available when I got mine. A bit faster. Dont underestimate these babies, they are pretty fast!

U'll have to look for Kyosho Mini-Zs or RadioShack stuff, neither available is SL. But if u got someone going abroad, they are small enough to bring without bothering ppl. RadioShack X-Mods (Like my 350 Z) are sold in a very convinient carry case. Check the Kyosho site, and www.xmodsrc.com to pick the cars. The X-Mods EVO RC line up is a newer line up that wasn't available when I got mine. A bit faster. Dont underestimate these babies, they are pretty fast!

OOoooooops. Im very sad about that. :lol::lol::lol: