• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Info Needed

lasa

Question

Does any of you guy know a good quality place to get my wagons Injectors check and clean? I also want to check silencer and adjust the pump. Is there a good place you guys can recommend(Not a place like magcity which cost lot, but a good place who charge resonable amount). Hope you guys can help me.

p.s: Should be a place aroung colombo.

Edited by lasa

14 answers to this question

Does any of you guy know a good quality place to get my wagons Injectors check and clean? I also want to check silencer and adjust the pump. Is there a good place you guys can recommend(Not a place like magcity which cost lot, but a good place who charge resonable amount). Hope you guys can help me.

there is a guy in Malabe whom i know who does not charge that much! z Malabe too far?

anyway his name is Upali(memory serving) and the plc. is found a 20-30 meters passed the first bridge(towards kaduwela) right after the point u turn to MIT! travelling towards kaduwela u shoud find the plac. in ur right hand side! b4 u clean ya injectors y not try dat chemical that they mix wit fuel(some caltex product i guess)

What car is it? If it is a Nissan try A*W, also try D*MO, both charge reasonably for the Injectors clean and engine tune up.

Thanks a lot for details guys. Well my wagon is Toyota DX model(1992). Fuzzo how can i find zakie of tuned - chips?? Isurujosh Is there a name for that place in malabe?? Bharath whats A*W and D*MO ?? Do they check toyota also??

Edited by lasa

Bharath whats A*W and D*MO ?? Do they check toyota also??

A*W is the agents for Nissan so cant take your car there as it is a Toyota still, you can get it done at D*MO, very good service. I can't mention the full name of the company because of the forum rules. I give you a clue - D*MO is the agents for Mercedes Benz in sl.

Edited by Bharath

Thanks a lot for details guys. Well my wagon is Toyota DX model(1992). Fuzzo how can i find zakie of tuned - chips?? Isurujosh Is there a name for that place in malabe?? Bharath whats A*W and D*MO ?? Do they check toyota also??

no machan i don't know the bname of that place... but i only know the name of the person ... he's Upali as I have put it! he used to repair my fathers Corolla DX wagon(17- model)... i heard dat he does the fuel injection clean and stuff too! i guess even if u go to D*MO it would nt make much difference... perhaps Bharath can let us know how nuch they charge for injector cleaning!

bdw u can simply call me Isuru(josh part has no relevance B) )

hey how? :blink: r u talking abt Upul ?

Hi Thush! after some time in the forum eh?

I remember u mentioning an "Upul" last time i was seeking for help! but this "Upali", i had known for sometime!

anyway if the one u r refering to is located in the plc. i have mentioned in my first post in this thread... then we both refer to the same person! B)

bdw does Upul charges reasonalble amounts! in that case we can introduce Lasa to him! i guess his(the one thush is talking about) number is 0777-735251!

my contact's(he doesn't know me tho) no. is 0777-251306 (this is an old number , dunno whether it still works)

/@modarators: i am not sure whether publishing thses numbers of freelance mechanics is against forum rules... plz educate me!

Does any of you guys been to M*g Ci*y? Does they do injector clean and tune up? Hows there service??

The place you refer to, in my opinion has the right equipment for everything but though the work force is rather enthusiastic, they are not the most well versed in technical matters,

I think they should be up to something like injector clean and a tune up, though I would check with the agents also and if the price difference isnt too much take it to the agents instead,

The Don

The place you refer to, in my opinion has the right equipment for everything but though the work force is rather enthusiastic, they are not the most well versed in technical matters,

I think they should be up to something like injector clean and a tune up, though I would check with the agents also and if the price difference isnt too much take it to the agents instead,

The Don

I agree The Don, I haven't personally been to M*g Ci*y but according to some of my friends I wouldn't advise you to go. Also it's a crowded place and you will be spending your whole day there.

Edited by Bharath