• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What's Nissan March S Tuned???

JwesT

Apparently Nismo produces a Supercharger for the K12 March - which boosts the power to 120/130BHP range. That car you mentioned supposedly has one of those. But from the outside it looks bone stock, not even alloy wheels.

If you want a sporty March K12 try to get down one of the early production 12SR March by Autech.

Apparently Nismo produces a Supercharger for the K12 March - which boosts the power to 120/130BHP range. That car you mentioned supposedly has one of those. But from the outside it looks bone stock, not even alloy wheels.

If you want a sporty March K12 try to get down one of the early production 12SR March by Autech.

hey thanks machan... im not gonna buy that or anything :blink:

just asked wots that model is bcus never heard of that b4...

anyway thanks for quick reply...

Are you sure about the power output for the STuned K12? because there is a supercharged K12 sold in the UK but that has only 108hp. Note though, the K12s sold in the UK are MADE in the UK, so they could be different from the one above. Why would anyone want to buy a supercharged car that has only 108hp, beats me.

Are there any of the Autech 12SR in SL?

Thanks

Are you sure about the power output for the STuned K12? because there is a supercharged K12 sold in the UK but that has only 108hp. Note though, the K12s sold in the UK are MADE in the UK, so they could be different from the one above. Why would anyone want to buy a supercharged car that has only 108hp, beats me.

Are there any of the Autech 12SR in SL?

Thanks

I'm not very sure about the power output of the supercharged K12. But the first gen 12SR had 120BHP and the 2nd gen has 108BHP as far as I know. Anyway there are no 12SRs in SL, but there is a Impul Calasonic K12.

• 1 year later...

i dont quite know for sure if its an SR12 but there is a K12 March running an AUTECH EMS & some other custom mods....

this is what the S tune Spec sheet looks like for é JDM car - it shows only a paltry 89 BHP ??? :huh: & no mention of a superchager! :(

Leading particular NISMO MARCH S-tune COMPLETE

5 doors 3 doors

CR12DE

12c 12c 70th/70th- Ⅱ 12c

- Car name type NISSAN UA-AK12

- Driving type

5 fast manuals ● ― ●

Full range electronic control 4th gear automatic [E - ATx] ● ● ●

- Size

Total length ## full ## total height mm 3695×1660×1505

Interior dimensions of body long ## width ## high mm 1875×1355×1275

Wheel base mm 2430

Before/after mm the tread 1460/1445

Roadspace mm 120

- Weight fixed capacity

Vehicle weight kg 930(910) 930 910(890)

Riding in a car fixed capacity name 5

Gross vehicle weight kg 1205(1185) 1205 1185(1165)

* Engine leading particular Type CR12DE

Type number of cylinders DOHC water cooling serial 4 cylinders

Cylinder bone ## distance mm 71.0×78.3

Total cubic displacement L 1.240

Compression ratio 9.8

The highest output kW (PS) /rpm 66 (90) /5600

Largest torque N m (kgm) /rpm 121 (12.3) /3200

Fuel feeder NISSAN EGI (ECCS)

Use fuel tank capacity L Unleaded 41

• 1 year later...
I'm not very sure about the power output of the supercharged K12. But the first gen 12SR had 120BHP and the 2nd gen has 108BHP as far as I know. Anyway there are no 12SRs in SL, but there is a Impul Calasonic K12.

There are a few 12 SR's now

Two for sure - one Black & the other Silver

One with Speedholic. Other with Andrew or was it Dilshan?

the latter :)

nice cars must say

MadMax , just go thorugh the FB MarketPlace for cars - there's a rather interesting advert ;)

thats actually how this thread got dug up agian

the latter :)

nice cars must say

MadMax , just go thorugh the FB MarketPlace for cars - there's a rather interesting advert ;)

thats actually how this thread got dug up again

Price seems to have gone down quite a lot. They were asking somewhere around 2 Mil for it those days, but from the name it seems to have changed hands. This one looks like it has had just a supercharger stuck on it if the owner's claims are true. Or by the look of things there doesn't seem to be one at all. Only a sticker with S-Tune. Exterior looks very basic. Not even alloy wheels from the looks of it.

Funniest is the following clause

"Engine- NISMO S-Tune 1300cc supercharged, EFI, VVTi engine... High Acceleration...

(turbo chargers r d old types of enhancing performance, this one is the latest called as superchargers)" :action-smiley-060:

Price seems to have gone down quite a lot. They were asking somewhere around 2 Mil for it those days, but from the name it seems to have changed hands. This one looks like it has had just a supercharger stuck on it if the owner's claims are true. Or by the look of things there doesn't seem to be one at all. Only a sticker with S-Tune. Exterior looks very basic. Not even alloy wheels from the looks of it.

Funniest is the following clause

"Engine- NISMO S-Tune 1300cc supercharged, EFI, VVTi engine... High Acceleration...

(turbo chargers r d old types of enhancing performance, this one is the latest called as superchargers)" :action-smiley-060:

your right - looks very basic ,

But does have a set of original Nismo buckets & it does have that little front lip...so there is just that wee element of doubt..

:lol: i knew you'd appreciate the line!

but he's imagining thing from what can be seen of the engine bay - oh what a simple sticker can do for some ppl (theres one on the side saying "Supercharged" as well) :lol:

machang s tuned is made by nismo and it comes with a 1240cc vvti engine which produces 90ps(88 bhp)

Some cars came with nismo sport suspension and a nismo exhaust. the engine is the exact same to the impul and both have the same power output.

If this is the green car which looks totally stock then yes it does have a nismo supercharger becasue that car was imported by brjw and if i remeber correct it has nismo shocks as well.

Th super charger is activated through a switch and it really moves because 130 bhp on a car htat weights 840kg is a decent power to wait ratio.

Impul and nismo both have a ready made super charger kit and its the nismo one that is installed on this car and it was done in japan.

Edited by darinwrxsti

If this is the green car which looks totally stock then yes it does have a nismo supercharger becasue that car was imported by brjw and if i remeber correct it has nismo shocks as well.

Yep, we are talking about that car.

machang s tuned is made by nismo and it comes with a 1240cc vvti engine which produces 90ps(88 bhp)

Some cars came with nismo sport suspension and a nismo exhaust. the engine is the exact same to the impul and both have the same power output.

Th super charger is activated through a switch and it really moves because 130 bhp on a car htat weights 840kg is a decent power to wait ratio.

Impul and nismo both have a ready made super charger kit and its the nismo one that is installed on this car and it was done in japan.

That sucks. Even the Proton Savvy comes with a 90bhp 1.3l engine. And thats N/A.

whoa! :D

that makes for a sprightly 155 BHP per Ton! :blink:

the guy made some claim about a "hi ratio gear system" :D - does it in fact have a close ratio box on it as well? :blink:

if it does have all the S-Tune bits on it , in its current state with wheel covers on steel rims , it makes a nice hot hatch sleeper car :lol:

pardon my ignorance, but i was under the impression that VVTi was something Toyota called its EFI system, like Honda's V-tec.

Isnt Nissan's called CVTC or something like that?

i think the point Darin was trying ot make was that it had some form of Variable Valve Timing

Nissans version is tagged "NEO VVL" - Nissan Ecology Oriented Variable Valve Lift and Timing

But not all cars with Variable Valve Lift came with the VVL tag

Some of the cars with the reference "DE" after the engine number came with EFI as well as Dual Over Head Cams &/or VVL

pardon my ignorance, but i was under the impression that VVTi was something Toyota called its EFI system, like Honda's V-tec.

Isnt Nissan's called CVTC or something like that?

I think the new version was called CVVTCS or summin. Continuously Variable Valve Timing and Control System or summin like that. First seen on the Z's, unless I'm mistaken.

Its not the EFI system, it's the Variable Valve System. Plenty of EFIs without any Valve Timing sustem.

If its got a VE tag, its definitely a VVL. To borrow off Wiki

Nissan Motors uses a straightforward method of naming their automobile engines. The first few letters identify the engine family. The next digits are the displacement in deciliters. The following letters identify features added.

Letter Feature

D DOHC, Variable Valve Timing, or Direct Injection

E Electronic Fuel Injection

HR High Response and High Revolution

I Throttle Body Fuel Injection

P LPG fueled

R Supercharged

S Electronic Controlled Carburetor

T Turbocharged - this can also stand for Twin Carburetor

TT Twin-Turbocharged

V Variable Valve Timing with Lift

yeah thats what i was saying machan - the newer cars come with the "V" tag where as it turns out that some of the older cars/engines come with a "D" tag instead...

The Z for example came with a Variable Valve Timing system

...was called Nissan Valve Timing Control i think :unsure:

But the Z engine number ran as VG30 DE

so its possible that the march works out in the same manner as well

yeah thats what i was saying machan - the newer cars come with the "V" tag where as it turns out that some of the older cars/engines come with a "D" tag instead...

The Z for example came with a Variable Valve Timing system

...was called Nissan Valve Timing Control i think :unsure:

But the Z engine number ran as VG30 DE

so its possible that the march works out in the same manner as well

Possible. But the V designation was in use before 1997 (Like in mine) and the K12 is much later than that.

Anyway, its possible the V designation might be just for VVL cars, hence the ZX with an earlier system doesn't get that. The 350Z with its CVVTCS doesn't get it. Skylines don't have it either, tho no idea if those have Variable Valve timing. The M-Spec has a NEO head for sure, tho no idea about the VVL.

Actually, come to think of it, I've never read of a V designated engine outside the SR range :)

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, come to think of it, I've never read of a V designated engine outside the SR range :)

ah some form of it , be it in a more avanced state will be seen in the 2008 Infinity G37 / Skyline 370 GT coupes - VQ37VHR

Its supposedly the newest varient of the Variable Valve system and it known as Nissan Variable Valve Event and Lift

....too many acronyms to keep up with! :mellow:

• 1 month later...