• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vanette A15

Vanette c22

Question

Hi, after long days of search i just find out that my van problem is with carburetor, actually there are vacuum leaks, throttle shaft is the culprit. Now I’m searching for a reliable place to repair this issue.. please suggest me a professional place to fix this out because local mechanics don’t have the idea of vacuum system. Is there any place in kandy or near by to resolve this?? It's hard to drive the vehicle on road with this issue?

1 answer to this question

Vanette  C22,

Member I have used Vanette 3 Vehicles in the past only one gave me the Carburetor problem similar to problem what you have. The best for same was I replaced a new Carburetor SU (Morris  minor) Carburetor which have a very simple mechanism, not complicated like Japanese carburetors. This modification was expensive but worked very well, I have done this type for UK, Europe and Japanese made vehicles what I have used for last 40 years. If you want further information please contact me on my Email.

Sylvester Wijesinghe

Sylvi.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1