• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vote Now : Nsx Or What ?

Velocity

WHAT WILL BE THE FASTEST  

40 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE THE FASTEST CAR WHICH YOU THINK WILL WIN A 1/4 MILE

• Honda NSX AUTO
    • Evolution 9 GT- Mivecs
    • Subaru Sti 9 SPEC C RA - Javids
    • Subaru Sti 7 - Nigels
    • Ferrari Modena - Aravinda's
    • Evolution 3 - Ashans
    • Integra DC5 - Thivanka's
    • Civic Type R with NOS - Nigels
    • Jeyanthan BMW M3
    • Clements Nissan 300Zx

Hey i know that there was much hype about the nsx just thought of posting this POLL.

hey dims why didnt u include nirosh subaru to this list ? can u remember his subaru beat nigles subaru in a drag race n u can watch the video at lasi's site

Edited by GihanFX

Hey Dims,

How come a STi Version 8's not included ? :P ...well I cast my vote...according to what Nigel told me, @ a mere launch in this car, your lungs & heart stops functiong! :) daaaaaaamn! Saw it last Saturday, and I have VERY good reasons to beleive him B) !!!

Just a suggession

Can we see a quater mile race out of top 5 cars from the list.

I hope owners also like to show off how their machines perform against best machines in country. Can someone like imran, Nigel, Velocity arrange this event with best of three concept on a cool saturday at new drag location somewhere???

As per current standing in the list Nigel, Ashan defenetely will run if they ask to run. Javid & Mivec will run i guess if there is no harm for them. but dont know whether NSX will run or not.

Lets hope for the best..

Edited by Grand Civic

Just a suggession

I hope owners also like to show off how their machines perform against best machines in country. Can someone like imran, Nigel, Velocity arrange this event with best of three concept on a cool saturday at new drag location somewhere???

As per current standing in the list Nigel, Ashan defenetely will run if they ask to run. Javid & Mivec will run i guess if there is no harm for them. but dont know whether NSX will run or not.

Lets hope for the best..

gud idea bt i think Ashan will easily win

gud idea bt i think Ashan will easily win

Eventhough NSX leading the list, I dont think that its going to win against these cars in top of the list. Talking about Ashan no doubt he is good contender, but we cant underestimate Nigel, Dinesh & Javid.

Its intresting if we can have Aravinda's Ferrari also to top 5. would be a good battle. :)

Just a suggession

Lets hope for the best..

hey, cool idea! Dimz, lets do this..Guys How about mid-September?

Eventhough NSX leading the list, I dont think that its going to win against these cars in top of the list. Talking about Ashan no doubt he is good contender, but we cant underestimate Nigel, Dinesh & Javid.

Its intresting if we can have Aravinda's Ferrari also to top 5. would be a good battle. :lol:

ya and dont under estimate nirosh Subaru its a damn fast car

ya and dont under estimate nirosh Subaru its a damn fast car

Nigz Subaru! anyway y not arrange some sort of a legal drag kinda thing? i am sure the whole country is hungry for one?

Jeeez now only i saw the results after voting my self to Nigz the "Honda NSX AUTO" has highest number of votes? goodness gracious!!! :lol:

i wish the NSX would win from the bottom of my heart but so many freaking F/As will an auto survive?

at the time of the introduction of the 3.2L 290hp NSX Honda could not find a AUTOMATIC gearbox that can handle the troque of the new engine so they decided to offer the A/T in 3.0L 270hp one! (This was when the 3.2L was first intruduced dunno whether it's changed now)

this A/T NSX gotta b a world class modified one to beat the aforementioned F/A giants!

Edited by isurujosh

Nigz Subaru! anyway y not arrange some sort of a legal drag kinda thing? i am sure the whole country is hungry for one?

yeap gud idea then we can see wut is the fastest subaru, Evo. Anyway do u think DD and Aravinda premadasa gona participate in a Drag race ?

Hey all, sorry could not include just few cars ( specialy the R34 of Andys )

:lol:

The poll is coming up pretty nicely. :( Let us give 31st of August see the who the winner is at least in your Opinion. For now the NSX is leading. :) I voted for the GT and second if i was allowed to choose will go for Ashans evo 3. ( based on Racing and Drag Results )

Edited by Velocity

ya bt i voted for ashan evo 3 cus i never saw GT at the drags

true i'd also rather not vote 4 some one who doesn't drag (hasn't dragged)...

well DD and Ara. should ideally take part in an official drag and show what they've got, but you gotta understand that their cars are not optimised for 1/4 mile... they'd have to do some tweaks b4 they can give their best shot! i hope that there will be a offical drag where all the best in SL compete!

well DD and Ara. should ideally take part in an official drag and show what they've got,

You wanna see DD and AP drag? Come to the next races at Katu and watch the start. They normally exchange pole position between them, and when the start is on the main straight, its effectively a drag race till the first corner. IMO, it Dinesh on this one.

You wanna see DD and AP drag? Come to the next races at Katu and watch the start. They normally exchange pole position between them, and when the start is on the main straight, its effectively a drag race till the first corner. IMO, it Dinesh on this one.

when z it gonna be?

Yup i too say Nige`s Subaru, Coz i hav seen it go..

This "Ashans Evo3" is a mystery to me.. jus too bad i hav never seen it race in a drag.. :D .. So much talk about that car, mus be a damn fast one i suppose.. Does any one hav da specs of that thing..?? or can anyone pls mention about som previous posts or threads that hav any information about that car`s record..??

Yup i too say Nige`s Subaru, Coz i hav seen it go..

This "Ashans Evo3" is a mystery to me.. jus too bad i hav never seen it race in a drag.. :D .. So much talk about that car, mus be a damn fast one i suppose.. Does any one hav da specs of that thing..?? or can anyone pls mention about som previous posts or threads that hav any information about that car`s record..??

WC back to AL Mr. Cat your first post from your new plc. of work eh?

anway y dont you do a search on the key word evo3 and u r likely to end up wit summin!