• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Races Next Weekend (18th & 19th)

sharkster

races are at katu... don't know about ticket price.. probably 500 or 1000

They should seriously have some tickets for the PITs as well. More people will come for races if they can see the race cars speak with drivers and see whats happening really.

Once i remember they had this sought of thing.

Chk out d 15 car line up as I heard in d super car this tme fr nxt wk end KATU :music-smiley-026:

carman–evo6

dan-evo6

ashan-evo3

jaynthn-m3(new car)

danuka-evo6

riyaz-evo7

aravinda-evo7

mahinda unikon-evo6

ajoy-evo7

dilpriya-sti7

janaka dias-sti6

dinesh-evo9

dasaraj-evo6

feroz-sti8

kapila-evo4

noticeable absentees r dilantha :angry-smiley-048: and suraweera. guys, this is a race not 2b misd.

[janaka dias-sti6

m.m.m so the little crx boy gonna hit the big time .. way 2 go janaka..hope u can do something new with the sti..(he's sponcerd by auto lanka..ha ha) :music-smiley-026:

[janaka dias-sti6

m.m.m so the little crx boy gonna hit the big time .. way 2 go janaka..hope u can do something new with the sti..(he's sponcerd by auto lanka..ha ha) :music-smiley-026:

Must comment about Janaka...I noticed how hard he worked overnite to get his engine done soon after practices during last CMSC meet.A good choice MADZ! All the best buddy!

Must comment about Janaka...I noticed how hard he worked overnite to get his engine done soon after practices during last CMSC meet.A good choice MADZ! All the best buddy!

hey mate miniace r u going 4 the races? r u offciating?..whos organicing this meet? cmsc?...

hey mate miniace r u going 4 the races? r u offciating?..whos organicing this meet? cmsc?...

Yeah i will go for races and practices too! SLARDAR is organizing the meet.

How about you Gaya? Going for races?

My Friend Ajith is not participating :angry-smiley-048: ..Rohit is yet to decide! :music-smiley-026: we all will be energetic spectators :alc:

hey! would janaka be intrested in hving his very own personal photographer for saturday? i'll take all the pics he needs on saturday. in retun all i ask for is a pass as one of his pit-crew to see the cars in the pits.. pllleeeaaasseeee

:)

Yeah i will go for races and practices too! SLARDAR is organizing the meet.

How about you Gaya? Going for races?

My Friend Ajith is not participating :( ..Rohit is yet to decide! :huh: we all will be energetic spectators B)

well if gamini uncle or mr galhena goes i will join up..hey with whom r u goin..with mr ajith or rohith..im on work satday..didnt get a call from tony abt the races he was mad @ me for not officiating last katu (cmsc)if u r going in a mini i will def join u sir from ja ela.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

well if gamini uncle or mr galhena goes i will join up..hey with whom r u goin..with mr ajith or rohith..im on work satday..didnt get a call from tony abt the races he was mad @ me for not officiating last katu (cmsc)if u r going in a mini i will def join u sir from ja ela.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

hey guys drags was really good last nite @ ekala lot of cars, 2 bad the cops came @ 1.30am

:):alc::alc:

hey! would janaka be intrested in hving his very own personal photographer for saturday? i'll take all the pics he needs on saturday. in retun all i ask for is a pass as one of his pit-crew to see the cars in the pits.. pllleeeaaasseeee

:alc:

Heck, I'm open too. And I have an online portfolio @ fotopic if u need to check my work :) And that is all with my old cam too :alc:

But I would prefer freelancing for AutoLanka, if Madz could swing that....

well if gamini uncle or mr galhena goes i will join up..hey with whom r u goin..with mr ajith or rohith..im on work satday..didnt get a call from tony abt the races he was mad @ me for not officiating last katu (cmsc)if u r going in a mini i will def join u sir from ja ela.. :action-smiley-033::action-smiley-035:

hey guys drags was really good last nite @ ekala lot of cars, 2 bad the cops came @ 1.30am

:violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-033::action-smiley-033:

Well Im planning to go with Ajith in his BMW or In my March! cant afford to have sun tan on my mini babe n dirt :alc: jst kidding ...its a long drive for her.. :appl:

How r u going?

well if gamini uncle or mr galhena goes i will join up..hey with whom r u goin..with mr ajith or rohith..im on work satday..didnt get a call from tony abt the races he was mad @ me for not officiating last katu (cmsc)if u r going in a mini i will def join u sir from ja ela.. :violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-033:

If u join us ..u dont need 2 worry about gate passes and refrshmnts!! u knw why :action-smiley-033: