• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Suzuki swift sport manual

Wonka

Guys,

anyone interesting about suzuki swift sport manual 2018 or above model? I want to know fuel consumption, performance,engine & other considerable factors. Is this car a budget one? Is this suitable for normal family use?

We only have one new generation Swift Sport so far in the country brought through the agents for a pretty penny. 

Or are you talking about the normal Swift RS with manual? Those are rare and the fuel economy would be almost the same as the auto (maybe slightly lower as modern automatics have improved their game now). 

The 1L turbo K10 engine is rev happy and produces enough power (102hp) with tuning potential. The light weight of around 900kg makes it a quick and lively car. 

Also, what do you mean by "is this car a budget one"? 

As for daily family use, it's perfect but for long trips it won't be the most comfortable (but not bad either). 

5 hours ago, AVANTE said:

We only have one new generation Swift Sport so far in the country brought through the agents for a pretty penny. 

Or are you talking about the normal Swift RS with manual? Those are rare and the fuel economy would be almost the same as the auto (maybe slightly lower as modern automatics have improved their game now). 

The 1L turbo K10 engine is rev happy and produces enough power (102hp) with tuning potential. The light weight of around 900kg makes it a quick and lively car. 

Also, what do you mean by "is this car a budget one"? 

As for daily family use, it's perfect but for long trips it won't be the most comfortable (but not bad either). 

Thanks AVANTE, i meant the car with 1.4ltr turbo engine. I saw some fantastic reviews in youtube. How about that?

1 hour ago, Wonka said:

Thanks AVANTE, i meant the car with 1.4ltr turbo engine. I saw some fantastic reviews in youtube. How about that?

Ah that. Well it cost 7.4 million to bring it down through the agents. And the price can change after the restrictions. Awesome car, tons of positive reviews about it. 

There's only one 1.4L turbo (Sport) in srilanka. If you really want a quick swift, get the old Swift Sport (anywhere from 2.6 - 2.8 mil for a 2006 - 2008 one). 

Or get the RS and tune it through a professional. Change the turbo, chip the ECU, etc. Lots of things to do but it will be cheaper than bringing down a swift sport.