• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Javidh's Sti 9 Spec C Type RA Pics

GihanFX

Today Javidh came to Janithas Garage in his new Sti9 Type R and Javidh gave me his permissions to take pics of this great car and he explaned us some amazing features and he showed us some part that r specially design for this Typer R version, like the rear Intercooler water can, titanium Sti Strut Bars & Roof Scoope.

As i know this car got more than 330BHP and the weight is less than the Normal Sti which his brother got, Thumbs up for Javidh

1pf5.jpg

2wg5.jpg

3ms8.jpg

4sg1.jpg

5bq6.jpg

6ho6.jpg

7nv1.jpg

8hw2.jpg

9sh9.jpg

10zb7.jpg

11uq0.jpg

12lc9.jpg

13qt6.jpg

14sh6.jpg

15sy1.jpg

16jo9.jpg

17rw0.jpg

18ri8.jpg

19me4.jpg

20dl7.jpg

21ty3.jpg

22wz3.jpg

23qu6.jpg

24cf1.jpg

Edited by GihanFX

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today Javidh came to Janithas Garage in his new Sti9 Type R and Javidh gave me his permissions to take pics of this great car and he explaned us some amazing features and he showed us some part that r specially design for this Typer R version, like the rear Intercooler water can, titanium Sti Strut Bars & Roof Scoope.

As i know this car got more than 330BHP and the weight is less than the Normal Sti which his brother got, Thumbs up for Javidh

24cf1.jpg

Smells good eh? :D

Edited by Hola

Smells good eh? :D

oh yeah machan i forgot to mention that car only done 1000 Km so the smell is super, even the trunk smell's gud and thats Nishantha ( Maroon color Honda EK3 owner ) smelling the Typer R Engine :D oh with Vtec

Edited by GihanFX

The car was brought down by ########....and it is a sti9 Spec C.....

By the way i saw 4 unreg STI 9's this sunday all parked in one big garage... it was a beautiful sight i must say..... Whats with Colombo and STI9 fever? any Scooby boys can answer this?

this is a awesome car, saw it at speedatnight2. this is only spec C in country right.

infact crash n burn. This shows thats subarus are really being popular among sri lankans. Evolutions also would have been popular, but the shitty and the wrong attitude the agents have in SL as they think that the evolutions are made in GOLD...... ( There Valuation for Evolution is so ****** compared to senoks valuation on the Subaru which means higher DUTY for evos )

Hey cool! tnx 4 da pix! i tend to meet this car often in the galle rd. he drives really calm! i am sure there would be very few (close to none) to beat him if hez in full throttle!

oh yeah machan i forgot to mention that car only done 1000 Km so the smell is super, even the trunk smell's gud and thats Nishantha ( Maroon color Honda EK3 owner ) smelling the Typer R Engine :D oh with Vtec

Kul car javidh type -r subaru .. Man tht rokss

well ... hope it cn pump up sum action

Its Type RA

Bloody honda nuts.... :D Vtec in subaru indeed.... There is another name for it. avcs - active valve control system

Edited by Pericles

Honda - Vtec

Mitsubishi - Mi-vec

Subaru - AVCS

so wut is the most powerfull ?

most powerfull ?

Nissan - VVL and CVTCS

j/k

From what I know, NEO-VVL was used in older Nissan models like the VZ-R. Think the R-34 had some sorta implementation too. Andy? Can confirm? Dunno if its still in use, but the CVTCS is what is used in the Z cars.

refer here for the full list

Variable valve timing

Continuous variable valve timing

Honda - Vtec

Mitsubishi - Mi-vec

Subaru - AVCS

so wut is the most powerfull ?

Ha ha, I think the question should be whats the most Effective :D

I think generally all these systems are quite effective in their own right, so not much to choose amongst them, though Honda is probably the only manufacturer apart from Toyota (atleast that I know) who uses such system in non performance car's to provide a balance between fuel ecconomy and performance (though not disputing the fact that in all cars Electronic valve timing does provide for greater fuel ecconomy by adapting the valves for standard road driving but they have not been fitted into those cars with that expressed purpose :D I mean you still don't find Mivec in the standard 1300cc lancers do you ;) But you find VVT and VTEC accross the model range on Toyota's and Honda's )

Peri do you know if Nissans include their VVL system accross the model range too or has plant for that ?

The Don

Peri do you know if Nissans include their VVL system accross the model range too or has plant for that ?

The Don

Dunno man. The P12 Primeras use a VVL, but outside Sunny VZ-Rs I haven't heard of the system on Sunnys.

The VQ engines have CVTCS, so that goes into the Murano and probably some of the pickups in addition to the Z. The X-Trail GT has VVL, but don't think the normal X-Trails have it. Tiida, anyones guess.

What is ironic tho

The VG30DE engine was first used in the 300ZX (Z31) 300ZR model in 1987, being the first production car to use VVT technology.

Variable valve timing

:D

Edited by Pericles

most powerfull ?

Nissan - VVL and CVTCS

j/k

From what I know, NEO-VVL was used in older Nissan models like the VZ-R. Think the R-34 had some sorta implementation too. Andy? Can confirm? Dunno if its still in use, but the CVTCS is what is used in the Z cars.

refer here for the full list

Variable valve timing

Continuous variable valve timing

holy shit i totally forgot abt nissan anyway i drove a Nissan N16 with CVTC and that car rev like a Type R :D

Ha ha, I think the question should be whats the most Effective ;)

oh yeah thats it my fault :D

most powerfull ?

Nissan - VVL and CVTCS

j/k

wit the "j/k" thing itz difficult to judge whether u were serious in saying that VVL is the more powerful (or more effective) thing?

well if u really meant thatz da case plz ellborate y u think so? possibly in a new thread to avoid OT!

wit the "j/k" thing itz difficult to judge whether u were serious in saying that VVL is the more powerful (or more effective) thing?

well if u really meant thatz da case plz ellborate y u think so? possibly in a new thread to avoid OT!

j/k means joking. Ppl don't put j/k when they are making a serious statement.

It means I am joking when I say Nissan is the most powerful, coz I really have no idea. And no yard stick. Coz the engines operate at different capacities. The AVSC and MIVEC are available only on 2l+ Turbos I believe. (Except for the Cyborg, and I have no idea on the power on that). The SR20VET is tuned towards more torque, I suppose, as it is only used in an SUV. Does Honda have a 2l turbo? The only 2l+ Turbo I know of was that new Acura SUV, supposed to get a 2.2l turbo engine with VTEC? How can u judge that, man? Thats an SUV again.

However, on a more serious note, in the case of the 1.6l engines NEO VVL extracted 197 at its peak. I believe VTEC is 180 or somewhere there?

Besides, if this takes off, we can only judge the effectiveness of the system in switching. The VZ-R and the N1 have the same NEOVVL engine, but one peaks at 175 and one peaks at 197, the main diff being the cam lobes. Same system, different cams, so how to argue the superiority of the system.

This is why I said I was joking in saying that. I simply cannont back up a claim like that seriously.

holy shit i totally forgot abt nissan anyway i drove a Nissan N16 with CVTC and that car rev like a Type R :D

Oh? They do use CVTCS on N16s? Didn't know that...

U don't mean CVT as in transmission, right? :D

This is why I said I was joking in saying that. I simply cannont back up a claim like that seriously.

Oh? They do use CVTCS on N16s? Didn't know that...

U don't mean CVT as in transmission, right? :D

its a new N16 imported to sri lanka by my friend and its a AT car and he told me something abt CVT or CVTC br cant remember anyway he told me its the nissan vtec technolodgy and the car dosent move like a honda vtec bt that car can easily beat the new AT honda city

Ha ha, I think the question should be whats the most Effective :D

I think generally all these systems are quite effective in their own right, so not much to choose amongst them, though Honda is probably the only manufacturer apart from Toyota (atleast that I know) who uses such system in non performance car's to provide a balance between fuel ecconomy and performance (though not disputing the fact that in all cars Electronic valve timing does provide for greater fuel ecconomy by adapting the valves for standard road driving but they have not been fitted into those cars with that expressed purpose :D I mean you still don't find Mivec in the standard 1300cc lancers do you ;) But you find VVT and VTEC accross the model range on Toyota's and Honda's )

The Don

Well toyota performance system is called VVTi-L, hits at about 7000rpm if i remember right, drove a toyota corolla T- Sport, which had it plus 197 bhp outta a 1.8L