• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wrx Sti Vs Nsx Vs R34 Gtr

Ministry

WRX STI vs NSX vs R34 GTR  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better for street racing?

• Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
    • Subaru WRX STI
    • Honda NSX

Well thought of starting a new topic rather than fighting with a previous sensitive topic hehe

Which one do you think is better overall for street racing (that includes corners ) out of

Subaru WRX STI

Honda NSX

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

For me its all depend on what you want.

-> If you want Senna Tuned fun with a Honda Badge and Be considered a Supercar Elite Outsider, go the NSX.

-> If you want techy thrills with the computer letting you drive insanely, with a huge fanboy base, go the R34 GTR.

-> If you want a huge spoiler, Huge bonnet scoop and hugely inflated pricetag for what essentially is a pre-riced Japanese Sedan, Albeit with pedigree, go the WRX STi.

Most of the people choose the NSX, what other car is still class competitive nearly 15 years after launch?

i prefer a Skyline!! Respect comes with it! ;)

The STi or the Skyline. I don't want Senna Tuned fun with a Honda Badge, or to be considered a Supercar Elite Outsider. ;) Probably not that many people do. Also, I think all three cars are in different leagues, and the STi was overall built with a different purpose in mind (ie-rallying), so such a comparison isn't all that worthwhile.

The STi or the Skyline. I don't want Senna Tuned fun with a Honda Badge, or to be considered a Supercar Elite Outsider. ;) Probably not that many people do. Also, I think all three cars are in different leagues, and the STi was overall built with a different purpose in mind (ie-rallying), so such a comparison isn't all that worthwhile.

for me the skyline always . hey there was NSX for sale in Kurunegala. It has been brought down in pieces. He also has s2000 with him. Silver S2000 which he wanted 1.5mil. Dont want to advertise the place as its not legal over here.

Well thought of starting a new topic rather than fighting with a previous sensitive topic hehe

Which one do you think is better overall for street racing (that includes corners ) out of

Subaru WRX STI

Honda NSX

Nissan Skyline R34 GTR

For me its all depend on what you want.

-> If you want Senna Tuned fun with a Honda Badge and Be considered a Supercar Elite Outsider, go the NSX.

-> If you want techy thrills with the computer letting you drive insanely, with a huge fanboy base, go the R34 GTR.

-> If you want a huge spoiler, Huge bonnet scoop and hugely inflated pricetag for what essentially is a pre-riced Japanese Sedan, Albeit with pedigree, go the WRX STi.

Most of the people choose the NSX, what other car is still class competitive nearly 15 years after launch?

i prefer a Skyline!! Respect comes with it! ;)

Skyline!! ;)

nsx might still loose the race but i choose the nsx over exactly what u have said above ;)

i prefer a Skyline!! Respect comes with it! B)

i think the skyline too will be class competitive nearly 15 years after launch ;)

I somehow resent this "fanboy" quote....

And to add to what Morgoth said, the STi has been in continuous development and production upto the current day, unlike the NSX and the R34, both of which have stopped production and probably stopped developement a long time ago. There has been no factory development on the R34 since the M Spec Nurs. Wasn't that model year 2002?

Well subaru has a few limited ranges of cars and they have a different sets of customers to satisfy....

As for as the Nissan and Honda goes they try to bring out a complete product(they know their customers will modify and eleminate the flaws) for a long cycle at one go...

Bringing out newer versions every year is been voted all over the world as a bad move and shows that the company is not actually giving a complete product at each stage..

Intel, Sony, Ford and many companies had learned their lessions and now they are trying to extend their product cycle... recently sony has postponed its developement for the PSP 2

I personally dont prefer Subaru because you will be a king for a year and the next year some kid from your next bloke will have the newer version.This has been discussed in Top Gear long time age and i shall rip that video for you guys when i get some free time...More people will like suabru if they can bring out a complete product once in every 4 or 5 yrs

Edited by Ministry

Welcome Back.. lol... Oiy, isnt Uni starting today?

To keep it from going OT, ya the Skyline!!! ;)

Yup Uni started today... considering the fact that it is 3.30am ova here and i have no classes tomoro i thought i shall see what the latest happenings are on autolanka... seems like ive missed quite alot of 'interesting nonsense' .... ;) ... Anyways i dont need to reiterate what my choice in this poll is... the avatar says it all .... B)

Well an evo is not a prefered car for street racing

Oh guys stop hitting on me,, its been said by several magazines specially the Importtuner

I wouldn't dream of hitting on you :D

Ok Macho BT as i know Sri Lanka fastest Drag Car is Ashans Evo III so the list should be like

Skyline

Subaru

Evo

Nonda NSX

I think he meant street racing as in the US version including cornering and everything, not just street drags. But I still agree that the Evo should be on the list, nvm Expert tuner :D

Edited by Morgoth

I think he meant street racing as in the US version including cornering and everything, not just street drags. But I still agree that the Evo should be on the list, nvm Expert tuner :D

ya i get it bt Sri Lanka is different from other countries, Greenpath is enough for us :D

Well an evo is not a prefered car for street racing

Oh guys stop hitting on me,, its been said by several magazines specially the Importtuner

A. The NSX aint a prefered car for street racing either. Too expensive. Thats why people who wanna race Hondas use Civic.

B. Dunno about you, but where I come from "hitting on me" might not have been the appropriate comment there :D:D

There are two meanings in "Stop hitting on me" haha

first is - stop attacking me with rude comments

second one is - stop trying(flirting) on me

I meant the first one, well if there are any lady members here(unfortunately i guess none here) i dont mind the second one hahaha :)

Edited by Ministry

I think he meant street racing as in the US version including cornering and everything, not just street drags. But I still agree that the Evo should be on the list, nvm Expert tuner :)

z da evo bad on cornering and stuff! all i have read in the internet is that evo can be a better performer on tar-mac(than sti)!

Edited by isurujosh

z da evo bad on cornering and stuff! all i have read in the internet is that evo can be a better performer on tar-mac(than sti)!

No the evo is not bad, on the contrary You've seen enough videos of how hard it is to stop the vo from being good at cornering :)