• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pics Of My Bmw M3

Lalithster

Hey guys, have been away from the site for a long time due to some immature and jealous members who make wild accusations. Like the last time Im sure they are going to say sh*t like I dont own this car or that I am taking pics of some's elses car . But for the rest of the decent members:

I just bought a BMW M3 and just wanted to post some pics. the car is much faster than the acura I had and RWD is just the best. Please feel free to ask questions. The car has 333hp and is a 2004 M3 6spd. I have a few plans for it but its already fast. Might lower it and add an exhast system.

Hope u enjoy,

Lalith

JugsTV026.jpg

JugsTV022.jpg

JugsTV029.jpg

JugsTV020.jpg

Edited by Lalithster

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, have been away from the site for a long time due to some immature and jealous members who make wild accusations. Like the last time Im sure they are going to say sh*t like I dont own this car or that I am taking pics of some's elses car . But for the rest of the decent members:

I just bought a BMW M3 and just wanted to post some pics. the car is much faster than the acura I had and RWD is just the best. Please feel free to ask questions. The car has 333hp and is a 2004 M3 6spd. I have a few plans for it but its already fast. Might lower it and add an exhast system.

Hope u enjoy,

Lalith

weldone bro!

1) can u explain to us how the m3 differs from a normal 3 class...

2) further i had always wanted to know what mechanism bmw has in place for VTEC?

thanks in advance!

weldone bro!

1) can u explain to us how the m3 differs from a normal 3 class...

2) further i had always wanted to know what mechanism bmw has in place for VTEC?

thanks in advance!

Answer to 2, it is called VANOS, and the workings are explained on the Wiki, which also has a couple of good links to external sources.

U should be able to find the answer to 1 on the Wiki too.

To Lalithster,

Damn, I was looking up the specs on that car just yesterday.... Cool car. 12 to 15 million to get one to SL? ;) Enjoy the ultimate driving machine man ;) BMs are just ... summin else man.

And for the record, not a fan of the color B)

Hope u enjoy,

Lalith

that's the same reason I have been away from AL forums... cause of these Lame Pus*y's... immature.. to the core..

anyways your car looks hot man... really looks good... well-done

Hope u enjoy,

Lalith

is it only members who does it? or....

anywayz

Bro,damn hot car...phew...333bhp! Congrats!

that's the same reason I have been away from AL forums... cause of these Lame Pus*y's... immature.. to the core..

anyways your car looks hot man... really looks good... well-done

great both u and andy are back! gonna have a bad impact on my nonsense counts/rank :D ...

anyway WC back bro! :D

great both u and andy are back! gonna have a bad impact on my nonsense counts/rank :D ...

anyway WC back bro! :D

well actualy I'm not back for good.. I just logged in today to reply a jerks coments about me.. but I'll see how it goes and maybe I'll stick around..

is Andy around ? I thought he's still in SL

well actualy I'm not back for good.. I just logged in today to reply a jerks coments about me.. but I'll see how it goes and maybe I'll stick around..

is Andy around ? I thought he's still in SL

Draggy on which thread did this particular jerk make such comments about you ?

Draggy on which thread did this particular jerk make such comments about you ?

check out "Last night races".. and I think I know who this guy is.... but it's all good.. I have already put him on my ignore list...

Oh wow this forum has really changed! Lot more respectable people on here! I was surprised someone didnt comment- why are u taking pics of people driving around on the street. But I thought I was the only one on here getting attcked. Lol. I think the only similarites between the M3 and the 3 series is the plat form or the frame. Even the body is wider and the car is much lighter than the 3 series. The engine produces about 100hp more and redlines at 8k rpm. I really love the color! SOmeone said the car would be about Rs12mill in SL that is crazy cause I paid only $50,000 which is about Rs5million. I guess the gov needs the money for the war! I know there was one m3 in SL that got wrecked in a race. Since then has anyone improted anymore? I'm also going to stick around and see how it goes.

anyways I finally had time to take some more pics so here they are

samjan1011.jpg

m3003.jpg

samjan1001.jpg

jugsbdaybmw005.jpg

Copyofbdaybmw042.jpg

I know there was one m3 in SL that got wrecked in a race. Since then has anyone improted anymore? I'm also going to stick around and see how it goes.

Yup, check the last Katu Gallery. The black one is the replacement for the one that crashed.

check out "Last night races".. and I think I know who this guy is.... but it's all good.. I have already put him on my ignore list...

Supprised you even bothered to reply to be honest, If i was you, I would have just let him preach for all he care :D

welll tht M3 ...is ...kul .. dude

@ dragster

machan ... i luv this site.. wen i was new here preveen ,gihan,Dragster , sanjaya n gaya

gave me a gud standard well first I had sum opposite issues but now he is a gud pal ...

n these damn noobs not all but one or 2 are too much ...i have neva said anything against any1 ,,, in the forums n sum big bugger in this forum has said shiran (shimotor) whetha he knows me ,,, n he had said ..tht bugger tells crap in autolanka im waiting to catch the bugger he is tu much ..who eva it is ... come n do the talking here ... :D

welll tht M3 ...is ...kul .. dude

@ dragster

machan ... i luv this site.. wen i was new here preveen ,gihan,Dragster , sanjaya n gaya

gave me a gud standard well first I had sum opposite issues but now he is a gud pal ...

n these damn noobs not all but one or 2 are too much ...i have neva said anything against any1 ,,, in the forums n sum big bugger in this forum has said shiran (shimotor) whetha he knows me ,,, n he had said ..tht bugger tells crap in autolanka im waiting to catch the bugger he is tu much ..who eva it is ... come n do the talking here ... :D

Now now....Calm down...Take it easy lil bro..

Seriosuly the photos look damn hot. I love the dashboard

Hey there

Gorgeous car!!

Once you drive a German car, you'll always want to drive one.

Once you drive a Beemer, you'll only drive a beemer.

Enjoy the ride.

Cheers

really nice car. looks prety clean..its nice to see one with that low miles in FL..nice E46!

now go smoke some winnebagos :D

someone had mentioned about insc - I hope the owner is older than 25 to get full insc on a RED, 2door, M3 or he'll be paying almost as much on insc as he would on the car..

really nice car. looks prety clean..its nice to see one with that low miles in FL..nice E46!

now go smoke some winnebagos :)

someone had mentioned about insc - I hope the owner is older than 25 to get full insc on a RED, 2door, M3 or he'll be paying almost as much on insc as he would on the car..

I didn't know that the colour concept applied to insurance in USA as well? Thought it was only in the UK

http://www.carinsurance.com/kb/content10059.aspx

Edited by Morgoth