• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How many times can I apply for the bike practical test?

froztrandu

Hello group.

I've got my 3 wheel and car license 3 years ago. Although I've applied for the bike license in that time, I've chickened out. Although I didn't participate in the bike trial, they put "failed" on the examination paper. fast forward to today, applied for the bike license again, lockdown happened, took awhile to open the learners schools, and the trial is scheduled on this 30th. Figured out that I'm gonna mess it up and tried to postpone the date, they say that I cannot postpone and I have to face the trial, if I fail I have to reapply. But that would be my third time.

I think I'll be better prepared in my third time, but knowing that it would be my last time to try make me anxious. Does somebody know that the first time that I didn't face the trial would still count as a failed attempt? 

Also, which would be easier? Using your own bike or renting a bike from the school? 
If I use my own bike, what is the procedure that I have to do? 

Thank you in advance, any info would be appreciated!

Sadly I may not have the complete info.

I feel using your own bike is the best, as you would be more familiar with it. I assume you are going through a driving school (So they call themselves)  - Frankly speaking - you would need to do the necessary investments to the test  as in paying off- without that I feel  you can not pass. 

They still ask you to do the figure 8 drive test right ? 

In my case (Many years ago) they failed me and been a youngster at that time I went up arguing with him as to why he failed me demanding an answer - I had already had the car license at that time and my bike stills were above average. 2nd time attempt, Paid the guy who did it with no issues;didn't even get the chance to do the 8  with the bike which I so badly wanted to do as I had perfected it    

38 minutes ago, mazdaspeed said:

Sadly I may not have the complete info.

I feel using your own bike is the best, as you would be more familiar with it. I assume you are going through a driving school (So they call themselves)  - Frankly speaking - you would need to do the necessary investments to the test  as in paying off- without that I feel  you can not pass. 

They still ask you to do the figure 8 drive test right ? 

In my case (Many years ago) they failed me and been a youngster at that time I went up arguing with him as to why he failed me demanding an answer - I had already had the car license at that time and my bike stills were above average. 2nd time attempt, Paid the guy who did it with no issues;didn't even get the chance to do the 8  with the bike which I so badly wanted to do as I had perfected it    

Yeah I do have to pay them regardless. A friend who went without through a learners school got failed few months ago as well. That guy was a pro. They failed him without a reason. He did the same thing as you did for the second time and got passed. 

Yeah they do the 8 figure test still.