• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Passo, Viva Elite and K10

AnuraRJ

2 hours ago, matroska said:

Viva Elite hands down. Newer than the Passo, has a peppy little engine and a fun car to drive. 

I love the Viva Elite manual. It was ton of fun. But I have faced few negative points on mine. Low front bumper which I have to keep extra careful. Manual ones didn't have ABS. But I forget those with the fun I get with the manual trans. Sadly in SL manual trans have a lesser resale value right?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, kmeeg said:

I love the Viva Elite manual. It was ton of fun. But I have faced few negative points on mine. Low front bumper which I have to keep extra careful. Manual ones didn't have ABS. But I forget those with the fun I get with the manual trans. Sadly in SL manual trans have a lesser resale value right?

Yes. Manuals are significantly cheaper and harder to sell (applies to almost all cars that have both automatic and manual versions) Trend seems to have spread to much older cars too as I see early 90's Autos fetching much much more than the Manual versions.