• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tida

Duncan

Hi everyone

Do you get the Nissan Tiida in SL?

Well they just launched it here and it seems Nissan is running out of design ideas. It is a rebadged Renault!! At least the front end.

I know Renault owns part of Nissan, but this is a bit disspointing.

pic10qi6.jpg

Hi everyone

Well they just launched it here and it seems Nissan is running out of design ideas. It is a rebadged Renault!! At least the front end.

pic10qi6.jpg

I think there is a lot of rebadging going on within the product ranges of renault and Nissan, even in the UK i can see this in some of the medium sized comercial vehicles though i haven't seen any cars introduced here yet, but just a matter of time i guess

The Don

We have it. I have seen one on the road. Sometime back, and registered. A Tiida Latio. Not the lest looking thing Nissan has come out with in recent times.

Yep we do... Seen 2 unreg's, the shapes kinda odd looking lol... Anyways the pricing is in the 29-30ish range! But this is not the hatchback version, its the sedan!

I think it looks shyte dudes, honestly dunno why Renault can't get with the Nissan designs? I mean Nissans look way better than any Renault on any day except maybe the turbo charged rally version Clio.

Just my 2cs.

Cheers, Porky

I think it looks shyte dudes, honestly dunno why Renault can't get with the Nissan designs? I mean Nissans look way better than any Renault on any day except maybe the turbo charged rally version Clio.

Just my 2cs.

Cheers, Porky

I think the Tiida is the car that replaces the Sunny. (in other markets the Sunny / Almera / Pulsar name is no more being replaced with the Tiida, the option level is way much better than the Predecessors. Cant say the same with styling and I dont know about the handling & comfort: lets leave that to any user of this car in the A/L forums.

BTW the following link will give you a picture of the Almera replacement for the UK. Its a Cross between a car & a SUV

Nissan Qashqai.

Cheers

In our market it is a rebadged Renault Clio with a few cosmetic changes.

A lot of manufactuers are doing this these days, like Chev selling rebadged Daewoos, and Chrysler cars sharing very obvious components with Merc.

It seems these manufacturers are into gross "brand dilution". Why can't they stick to maintaining their own identitiy?!

Hi everyone

not surprising. Same CEO for both makers in other words same father for the two children :P

i see this car on the way to work everyday on the road. commuter P.O.S............i forogt what they call it here in the U.S ...does anyone know????? car looks real ugly ...chicks car for sure......

They call it the Nissan Versa - I think it's a 1.8L over here. They hype it up as a small car with large car dimensions.

Nissan really has come a long way after Renault purchased the majority ownership rights. Look at the Altima, Maxima, 350Z, and even the Quest minivan...

Cheers!'

Chris

Yeh true!!! if it wasn't for Renault nissan might not be here today. They were in big trouble before the rescue plan.

In our market we were bored to death with uninspiring, lack of character cars offered by the local factory. But today things are much better.

Pitty about the Tiida though :P Clio is a big hit here.

• 1 month later...

The Nissan Tidia the Sedan goes above 3.4mil here. I saw a wine red one for that price

I saw an ad in yesterdays paper by A*W for the Tida, but they did not mention the name. It seems the brand new N16 Sunny stocks have finally come to an end in Sri Lanka.

Its a shame that recon dealers got to sell it before the agent even thought of bringing it out.

A recon at 3.4mil?? So that means the brand new (WHat ever name they might call it here) will be more in price unless they have put a super deal to undercut the recon dealers.

I have seen many of them on the road & in car sales places around, looks as even with its higher price they are selling well.

I saw an ad in yesterdays paper by A*W for the Tida, but they did not mention the name. It seems the brand new N16 Sunny stocks have finally come to an end in Sri Lanka.

Its a shame that recon dealers got to sell it before the agent even thought of bringing it out.

A recon at 3.4mil?? So that means the brand new (WHat ever name they might call it here) will be more in price unless they have put a super deal to undercut the recon dealers.

I have seen many of them on the road & in car sales places around, looks as even with its higher price they are selling well.

Yeah and now some car sales have got the new BlueBird Sylphy too..