• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gifts For Valantines? Ideas?

Kim

still one week ahead. so this mite be useful for most of ppl i suppose. please come up with suggestions for boy friend/girl friend both, and wots ideal?

wot would make your partner happy/impressed?

someone please start with this, mean time i am gonna think what would look nice as a gifts..

still one week ahead. so this mite be useful for most of ppl i suppose. please come up with suggestions for boy friend/girl friend both, and wots ideal?

wot would make your partner happy/impressed?

someone please start with this, mean time i am gonna think what would look nice as a gifts..

right now.... strobe lights

K...I dont knw w'ther i am entitled do this but I would give Sparco what he really likes....Probably a ticket to maldives an all inclusive package...

oooh that's a nice gift to give... but an all inclusive ticket to california or brazil would be much liked...

hey what the hell... we are talking about your bf here... nothing is too much for him... the guy bought you a freaking N16 which I still think he's nuts...

true true...but i dnt beliv in valentine nonsense so im safe...stupid commercial waste of time n money dat i'd rather spend on my car

rite dragster??

true true...but i dnt beliv in valentine nonsense so im safe...stupid commercial waste of time n money dat i'd rather spend on my car

rite dragster??

right on bro.... I already paid Sterlin Flowers to deliver a bunch of roses to my garage... where my car is he he

He woz travellin all around the world wen he woz workin for da BOSH campany.....Now hez nt working for dem nemore....he wants to go to MALDIVES or to SEYCHELLS for his honeymoon....so y nt give him an all inclusive package to maldives and he will choose SEYCHELLS for his honeymoon......dats more like it....I got a free ticket and an all inclusive package from Sri-Lankan airlines...So i am givin dat to him....

his honeymoon ? what do you mean his ? shouldn't it be "our" ?