• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Sale Value?

Duncan

Hi guys

This goes back to one of those never ending questions asked on this forum.

I noticed a 2.8 Pajero (1992) put up for sale in our Car Sale section of Rs.5mil. Is this the actual going rate for such a vehicle in SL?? and is it easy to flogg it at this price?

If this is the case I don't mind shipping some from here :P

Hi guys

I noticed a 2.8 Pajero (1992) put up for sale in our Car Sale section of Rs.5mil. Is this the actual going rate for such a vehicle in SL?? and is it easy to flogg it at this price?

Ive seen 2 in Kirulapone for sale, both unreg Jeeps asking between 5-5.5M. Importing this thing is virtually impossible, since its 1992. Can it be imported using permits? Or are these the CutButt job's? I also heard of a 95/96 Prado which was sold for 6M...

Ive seen 2 in Kirulapone for sale, both unreg Jeeps asking between 5-5.5M. Importing this thing is virtually impossible, since its 1992. Can it be imported using permits? Or are these the CutButt job's? I also heard of a 95/96 Prado which was sold for 6M...

Damn...thats expensive!!!

We here pick up 1997 models (V6) for around Rs.800,000.

What is the real casue of this...is it the high duties?

Hi guys

umm im pretty sure no one in their right mind will ever touch that jeep. I saw a 2000 montero for sale about a week ago for 5.5 million

Edited by streetKIA

These are Pajero's bought on the tsunami permit, it's suppposed to be transferable. Yes it's too much a price to ask for a vehicle that old, 65- ones go for less than 4.0mil. You can even get 2000-2001Monteros for something like Rs. 4.0-5.0mil.

These guys selling these vehicles are trying to become rich fast. They would have cost them no more than 2.0mil to bring them down. They want the higher price because they have new registrations.

Same with the Prado, herd that one of the famous film stars husband also bought one of them.

These are Pajero's bought on the tsunami permit, it's suppposed to be transferable. Yes it's too much a price to ask for a vehicle that old, 65- ones go for less than 4.0mil. You can even get 2000-2001Monteros for something like Rs. 4.0-5.0mil.

These guys selling these vehicles are trying to become rich fast. They would have cost them no more than 2.0mil to bring them down. They want the higher price because they have new registrations.

Same with the Prado, herd that one of the famous film stars husband also bought one of them.

65 - Ones actually sell for around 4 Mil. I'm sure someone will be this newly registered one atleast for 4.5 Mil considering the prices of jeeps these days...