• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Registration of a Custom Built Bike

Niduwara

I built an custom motor bike which is kind of look like a motocross bike or pit bike, even chassis of the bike is newly built and the engine is a 150cc engine which is bought, so my question is can i register my custom built bike as a road legal bike.

16 hours ago, Niduwara said:

I built an custom motor bike which is kind of look like a motocross bike or pit bike, even chassis of the bike is newly built and the engine is a 150cc engine which is bought, so my question is can i register my custom built bike as a road legal bike.

I would say that you should have got prior approval before venturing into this kind of stuff, for sure you will have to go through hell to get it registered. A friend of mine is doing a custom bike but he is using the chassis off his fathers old CD125, dont think he will have any issues about registration but on the mods he can show it to the RMV and get it weighed and certified.