• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Buying the first car

hara

Question

Hi friends, 

I am planning on buying my first car. This has become a huge challenge to me , my budget is around 4.0 Mn to 4.5 Mn, I was searching in lot of places, seems all car's prices have gone sky high.  I have been planning on this since quite a time.  BTW i was looking for a Toyota, Honda or Mazda  so my concern is look, reliability, fuel economy and maintenance and lastly the re selling price.  The vehicle's manufactured year should be at least > 2010.  In fact I was interested of, Toyota aqua , Mazda Alexa and Honda insight, So you guys please suggest me a good vehicle, what ever vehicle Other than listed here, I highly value any idea which comes to me , cuz am a complete new to the subject.

Edited by hara

2 answers to this question

Well...this would include the cars we hve been mentioning in many threads...

In addition to the Axela

Lancer EX, Honda Civic.

Do not beleive the myth that only Toyotas are easy to sell. In fact most of the common Toyota models are hard to sell because there are so many on the market and also almost all of the examples are crap.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, iRage said:

Well...this would include the cars we hve been mentioning in many threads...

In addition to the Axela

Lancer EX, Honda Civic.

Do not beleive the myth that only Toyotas are easy to sell. In fact most of the common Toyota models are hard to sell because there are so many on the market and also almost all of the examples are crap.

Thank you very much