• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Oil

Kieve Guevara

8 hours ago, Kieve Guevara said:

Hey,

What engine oil is recommended for the Honda Grace/Vezel Hybrid/Fit Hybrid, in terms of viscosity?

I'm having a GP1. I was using 0W-20 as this is what's been used by the previous owner. But stafford advised me to change to 10W-30 considering the environmental factors of SL. 

2 hours ago, PerfMad said:

I'm having a GP1. I was using 0W-20 as this is what's been used by the previous owner. But stafford advised me to change to 10W-30 considering the environmental factors of SL. 

Thanks. I use 10w30 also. Was wondering if it would cause any issues. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Type One said:

Thanks. I use 10w30 also. Was wondering if it would cause any issues. 

I don't think so. Because a friend of mine is using the car for like 5+ years and is being running on 10w-30 oil and have clocked 130k. Still running smooth. And I was advised the toyota 10W-30 oil is better for GP1

11 hours ago, PerfMad said:

I don't think so. Because a friend of mine is using the car for like 5+ years and is being running on 10w-30 oil and have clocked 130k. Still running smooth. And I was advised the toyota 10W-30 oil is better for GP1

Yah. I'm using the 10w30 in a RU3 and considering it for a GM4.