• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Future Xtrail?

fuzzo

This was revealed at the Paris motor show, i prefer the styling of the present Xtrail.. by the way is it pronounced "cash key" or "Kash Kai"?

"Named after a desert-dwelling nomadic tribe living near the Zagros mountains in South Western Iran, QASHQAI (say it Kash-Kai) should be seen as an ‘Urban Nomad’, says Design Director at Nissan Design Europe, Stephane Schwarz"

I think it looks smaller. It has taken away that majestic look the Xtrail had

Err guys this I think is the replacement for the UK Almera. It'll never be a soft roader 4X4. The base specs are all 1600cc & 2000cc petrol engines and all wheel drive is only available in the 2000cc as an option. But the most important is that according to sources the Diesel 2000cc is more powerful than the 2000cc petrol by 10bhp. thus it should be quicker as well. the X-trail will not be replaced till next year.

I'm not sure whether it'll ever come to Sri Lanka as the Sunny / Pulsar replacement since already the Tiida is released in most countries.

But guys I think the Interior is much better for a Nissan and the Panoramic windshield will also look good.