• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How's RS Auto Transmission Workshop in Kandana

CliveAX

Question

Hi All, 

Great to be a part of this forum. 

I have a BMW E39 with ZF-5HP transmission. Lately I've been having issues with gear changes, slippage and delays in gear engagement. When I checked around a friend told me to take the car to "RS Auto Transmission" workshop located in Kandana. Another friend told me never to take it there as they don't do repairs well and now I'm in two minds. 

I have another car that I can use on a daily basis so I can take time to take the E39 to a place that gets the repair right. 

Really appreciate it if you could provide feedback on RS Auto or if there's any other place reliable for me to take the car to. 

Thanks in advance, 

Clive

2 answers to this question

On 6/30/2021 at 10:10 AM, CliveAX said:

Hi All, 

Great to be a part of this forum. 

I have a BMW E39 with ZF-5HP transmission. Lately I've been having issues with gear changes, slippage and delays in gear engagement. When I checked around a friend told me to take the car to "RS Auto Transmission" workshop located in Kandana. Another friend told me never to take it there as they don't do repairs well and now I'm in two minds. 

I have another car that I can use on a daily basis so I can take time to take the E39 to a place that gets the repair right. 

Really appreciate it if you could provide feedback on RS Auto or if there's any other place reliable for me to take the car to. 

Thanks in advance, 

Clive

replied via a private message