• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vanette c22 carburatore

Vanette c22

Question

Hey everyone!

i need a place or person to buy me a reconditioned or new carburetor for my vanette c22 (A15) 

Have a question about online purchasing the carburetor, as an individual can i purchase it from ebay or aliexpress or some Malaysian or japan e commerce sites?

7 answers to this question

Yes of course you can purchase from international e commerce sites. But these days our customs people have gone crazy and they are stopping each and every parcel that is coming into Sri Lanka.

Be careful when purchasing cheap chinese  carburetors (even available in Sri Lanka) most of the time  they don't perform as expected.

Try refurbishing your carb using a genuine repair kit. 

On 7/28/2021 at 10:04 AM, peugeot407 said:

Yes of course you can purchase from international e commerce sites. But these days our customs people have gone crazy and they are stopping each and every parcel that is coming into Sri Lanka.

Be careful when purchasing cheap chinese  carburetors (even available in Sri Lanka) most of the time  they don't perform as expected.

Try refurbishing your carb using a genuine repair kit. 

Thank you for your information, 

carburetor was refurbished using repair kit but it's always end up in something failing. Thats the reason I'm looking for a new carburetor. 

vacuums are not working as expected and always gives problem with vehicle idle.

Edited by Vanette c22

This is a common carburetor came for most of the nissan A series engines. You can find his carb from dismantled B210,B211 and B310 nissan sunny cars. Before replacing try to get it repaired by a competent mechanic who is familiar with these carbs. If you are close by to Horana I can give you details of a mechanic who is good with these Hitachi carbs.

PS. These days I am restoring a 1979 Datsun B310 which came with the same carb. However, or local makabasses have removed all the vacuum lines and even the electronic choke and slow jet but still it is idling perfectly.  

5 hours ago, peugeot407 said:

This is a common carburetor came for most of the nissan A series engines. You can find his carb from dismantled B210,B211 and B310 nissan sunny cars. Before replacing try to get it repaired by a competent mechanic who is familiar with these carbs. If you are close by to Horana I can give you details of a mechanic who is good with these Hitachi carbs.

PS. These days I am restoring a 1979 Datsun B310 which came with the same carb. However, or local makabasses have removed all the vacuum lines and even the electronic choke and slow jet but still it is idling perfectly.  

Exactly as your b310 carburetor my one has vacuum lines working but slow jet and electric choke not working, when idling its not smooth rpm increases and decreases all of sudden and idle also too rough. And fuel also burning when adjusting the mixture screw to just one round from full tight make this happen. 🙄🙄🙄 replaced the petrol jet to 85 but vehicle is hesitated to accelerate, now it has 90 sized one installed, 

nowadays can’t drive the vehicle as it jerks while on move and suddenly engine dies too.

If there any trusted place that you know to purchase a good reconditioned carb is very useful!

thank you!