• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

First Car

Ripper

The Glanza stil for sale eh porkster? shit.. if me got da bux wouldve gone for it.. sniff

@ porkz - hehe, stealth sleeperz more like it.. the lower the rice, the higher the speed... btw, OZ costs 80k+ ???? aint there no place for cheaper with good performance?

Zz

Hey,

I think it is sold lemme check with Sasha, but you better be serious or have some bugger who really wants to buy as I don't want to tickle the seller nuts for nothing...eeeeeh?

Yes stealth sleeper is my style, low pro and fast as shit....oh and quiet except at wide open throttle...hehehe...and by then you only see the tail lights....hehehehehehehehe

Dude 80k plus for OZ or branded rims is the usualy price...well it is a bit cheaper in other places in the world but this is Sri Lanka....but they are dman good rims, with proper balance, good material, spline and bolt matching is custom and fits like a glove. Cheaper rims you have to goto Malay Street where you will spend half that amount on Malaysian imports.

Cheers, Porky

I hate body kits, spoliers are not in my league too

Dude,

A properly designed bodykit with super paint looks hot, only when they try to make it into a space absurdity like a lot of ricers and put all sort of totally useless gadgematics it ruins the car. A proper bodykit should be designed for improved aerodynamics, downforce and cooling and made using either injection molded ABS plastic or 7 layer carbon fiberglass. These make it look and perform very seskily...hehehehe.

Cheers, Porky

heya guys!

what are the "sleeper" performance mods you can do to a civic without spilling too much of beans :violent-smiley-030:

I assume a free flowing air filter(UNI, K&N?), performance exhaust and properly jetted fuel system with suspension mods must be in on the list.... at least this is what we do for 2 wheelers

what are the other mods...details?

How about us having pinned threads with "reccomended" mods by users to specific car models??? tto much to ask eh?

heya guys!

what are the "sleeper" performance mods you can do to a civic without spilling too much of beans :action-smiley-060:

I assume a free flowing air filter(UNI, K&N?), performance exhaust and properly jetted fuel system with suspension mods must be in on the list.... at least this is what we do for 2 wheelers

what are the other mods...details?

How about us having pinned threads with "reccomended" mods by users to specific car models??? tto much to ask eh?

K&N = yes

Exhaust = yes

Fuel system = yes

Suspension = yes

Bigger injectors = yes

Turbo = Yes

Engine Boring = Yes

Porting = Yes

Sports Tranmission = Yes

eh... therez more!! sorry for the no depth info.. i just know the top level info for now :-) car modification is evolving man.. therell be definitely plenty more ways to drain each n every bit o performance outta the juice drinking metallic thingy..

as for recommended mods.. define "recommended".. in ma view, therez essentially two types..

1) drink no more, go more!

2) drink more, n fly!

essentially as a start, the air filter and exhaust would be a start me think..

Zz