• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan FB15 Signal light relay location

Pasan bhanuka Kaluarachchi

Question

Hi,

I have a 1999 Nissan FB15 Supersaloon car(old shell). Now my signal light and hazard not working anymore. I suspect this could be a problem with my signal light flasher relay (Signal light fuse is good and signal light blinking without any issue when unlocking car through the remote key). But I couldn't find the relay since there is no signal light noise(tik tik) now. Can someone please tell me the location of signal light flasher relay on FB15 old shell car?

Thank you.

4 answers to this question

Same issue happened to me but only right turn signal flashes fast, checked the bulb which isn't blinking but its not blown too. Removed the flasher relay and checked with test light the relay clicks faster. Flasher relay was closer to the center console next to the steering column shaft fixed on a metal L mount bit deep inside and not with the usual fuse box. Had to remove the panel under the steering for easy access (Nissan Bluebird SU14)

Edited by Alfa159
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Pasan bhanuka Kaluarachchi said:

Hi,

I have a 1999 Nissan FB15 Supersaloon car(old shell). Now my signal light and hazard not working anymore. I suspect this could be a problem with my signal light flasher relay (Signal light fuse is good and signal light blinking without any issue when unlocking car through the remote key). But I couldn't find the relay since there is no signal light noise(tik tik) now. Can someone please tell me the location of signal light flasher relay on FB15 old shell car?

Thank you.

Check behind or around the hazard warning liht switch on the center console of the dash....This used to be the case with some other Nissans like the Avenir so that most likely (99% certainty) would be the case with the B15 as well. It is a common relay...the part number was something like 25731-41(somthing, something)

• Thanks 1

On 10/17/2021 at 10:32 AM, iRage said:

Check behind or around the hazard warning liht switch on the center console of the dash....This used to be the case with some other Nissans like the Avenir so that most likely (99% certainty) would be the case with the B15 as well. It is a common relay...the part number was something like 25731-41(somthing, something)

On 10/17/2021 at 11:03 PM, Alfa159 said:

Same issue happened to me but only right turn signal flashes fast, checked the bulb which isn't blinking but its not blown too. Removed the flasher relay and checked with test light the relay clicks faster. Flasher relay was closer to the center console next to the steering column shaft fixed on a metal L mount bit deep inside and not with the usual fuse box. Had to remove the panel under the steering for easy access (Nissan Bluebird SU14)

Thank you guys. Found the relay behind the center cabin. Issue was with that. After replace the relay issue got resolved.

• Like 1