• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Battery Toyota Axio Non-hybrid 2017

mjayanath

Question

My car is a non-hybrid Axio (NRE161) car manufactured in 2017.  Since my battery is weak, I need to replace my car battery.  The available battery spec is 12V 20HR 70Ah CCA 604A D26(JIS). 

When I checked with some battery shops in Kandy, they say 12V 70Ah battery is sufficient for the car as that is the only available battery in town. But I feel replacing with a 12V 70Ah battery is not that simple and need to be looked at some other values as well.

Your valuable comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you...

2 answers to this question

I have replaced my PANASONIC S95 12V 20HR 70Ah CCA 604A D26(JIS) with the following battery.

AMARON HI-LIFE DURO EFB S95/105D26L, 12V 20HR 70Ah CCA 650 D26L

Needed EFB or AGM battery with CCA value more 600 since my car is equipped with Auto start / stop. Couldn't just use 12V 70Ah battery.

The Battery sellers tried to sell me AMARON HI-LIFE DURO EFB Q85/90D23L 12V 20HR 65Ah CCA 600 battery, as it was available everywhere but I insisted that I need S95

For your information please.

Thank you

It is really disappointed. 😠😠😠The Amaron Battery "AMARON HI-LIFE DURO EFB S95/105D26L, 12V 20HR 70Ah CCA 650 D26L" bought in September 2021 lasted only 20 months.....The warranty period is only 01 year.......This means the distributor knows that the battery lasts only 01 year.........

New battery is Yuasa S-95 EFB 110D26L 12V 74Ah  655CCA with 01- and 1/2-year warranty...........