• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and also I think we should make it a official g2g... with some publisity maybe... so that we could invite people as well...

and Praveen I showed one of my friends at hsbc your pizza thingy from last year... so this time you got prior introduction...

and also I think we should make it a official g2g... with some publisity maybe... so that we could invite people as well...

and Praveen I showed one of my friends at hsbc your pizza thingy from last year... so this time you got prior introduction...

Oh, great. Show the girls the fat photos, why don'tcha? Why Don't u show some decent ones like the ones on preveen.multiply.com?

YUP i would also like to join the party.....hey tell me whose in this pic i have uploaded

Racersedge, Dragster, Velocity ( newest biker boy in town ), Shaks ( Micky Suite ), Anas, Fuzo ( earlier wearing a donald duck costume ), Madz, Pericles ( Pizza boy ), Madmax and the Elvis himself in the flesh, there were more afterwards... whose not in the pic...

im in with ravi ,shamal,shanil,jaya n few more new members..mmmi'm confused over the word boring..it was max fun last time with all the MADA stuff.. :violent-smiley-099::action-smiley-033:

yeah man... last time it was fun... the thing is machang... I think there are lot of people interested in coming but cause we dont give out any publisity they dont know about it... hense people dont turn up... anyways if we are doing it this time.. we should all get-together and make it really happen.

yeah man... last time it was fun... the thing is machang... I think there are lot of people interested in coming but cause we dont give out any publisity they dont know about it... hense people dont turn up... anyways if we are doing it this time.. we should all get-together and make it really happen.

yep yo currect mate :D

I think there are lot of people interested in coming but cause we dont give out any publisity they dont know about it...

machan last times g2g was given enough publicity. it was on the front page and there was a similar thread to this...