• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Auto Lanka G2g

fuzzo

yeah cuz if this gonna happen next weekend the ball kinda needs to get rolling a little quicker than this...

MADZ ?? :huh:

Guys I'm trying my best to have it on either Nawam Mw or AMRC Tarmac on Jan 10th Sat (which is a poya day)

I have already told Andrew to check on Nawam Mw...will keep u guys posted.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm trying my best to have it on either Nawam Mw or AMRC Tarmac on Jan 10th Sat (which is a poya day)

I have already told Andrew to check on Nawam Mw...will keep u guys posted.

ah excellent Madz :)

AMRC would be fun i guess - can see if we can get the MazdaClub pro's to oblige and set up a little gymkhana curcit ne? Mazdaspeed?? - & here where is Pradfred ah?? :huh:

ah excellent Madz :)

AMRC would be fun i guess - can see if we can get the MazdaClub pro's to oblige and set up a little gymkhana curcit ne? Mazdaspeed?? - & here where is Pradfred ah?? :huh:

U R ganna do a Gymkhana in ur Z :rolleyes:

mmm 10th is also wht i was guessing...better be at amrc (battaramulla) nawam mw n fort area lot of security stuff hapenning specially aft todays vehicle bomb....so mads 10th ..wht time n plans..keep up informed..i will spread da word to guys whn date n time confrmed by u..

mmm 10th is also wht i was guessing...better be at amrc (battaramulla) nawam mw n fort area lot of security stuff hapenning specially aft todays vehicle bomb....so mads 10th ..wht time n plans..keep up informed..i will spread da word to guys whn date n time confrmed by u..

yeah might be best to keep outta the city centre for a while so the AMRC would be better location me thinks, even if that means byob..&eats

yeah might be best to keep outta the city centre for a while so the AMRC would be better location me thinks, even if that means byob..&eats

yeah, might be best to have out out of the city centre.. i learnt that the annoying way... was shooting a few pictures with a friend on marine drive at sunset, only to be stopped midway by a few curious STF officers. By the time we finished explaining why we were there at almost-dark and not day the sun was long gone :D

I don’t think Nawam Mw. on a weekend will cause that much hysteria as it’s like a ghost town at that time. Plus if we can get permission there’s nothing to worry at all. It’s just the commute TO Nawam Mw one needs to be careful especially if he’s coming through greater Colombo.

yeah, might be best to have out out of the city centre.. i learnt that the annoying way... was shooting a few pictures with a friend on marine drive at sunset, only to be stopped midway by a few curious STF officers. By the time we finished explaining why we were there at almost-dark and not day the sun was long gone :D

I heard a very very similar story earlier. Were you with Thishya and Suren?

oh yes...same thing happened to me near my place while shooting boats in the hamilton canal...

some buggers have called 119 saying a "suspicious looking bloke" wielding a camera was taking pics.

cops came and wanted me outta there but managed to talk to them and stay put... As in your case the light had already gone off by the time i finished up arguing with cops :(

@peri : nope, it was just thishya and myself.

@ripper: hehehe, the poor police officers didnt understand the concept of 'photography as a hobby'. We said "na, api mei car ekei pinthura wagayak ganna awa". Police "Ai car ekata mokadda wela thiyenne?"... We: "na mukuth naha.. aasawata gannei".. Police :" ei ai?"

:D

Guys i suggested marine Drive meet-up Infront of Marry Brown (good food) because ...

Good parking there

...its a public place (many can show-off the loved car assets) Free publicity for AL

Its just 20m from paradise beer garden (poya :( )

Just 100m from Indian spice...

walking distance to Yacht cabin...

Its right opposite 3M clean joint so dirty babes can take a shower

and on the sea side, its Beech-vadiya

Last but not least..got chicks doing evening walks n jogs :lol:

So what you guys say?? Infront of Marry Brown???

MINIACE

Guys i suggested marine Drive meet-up Infront of Marry Brown (good food) because ...

Good parking there

...its a public place (many can show-off the loved car assets) Free publicity for AL

MINIACE

argh... i was sold until this "Its just 20m from paradise beer garden (poya sad.gif ) " :(

suppose even if we smuggle our own adult beverage in the form of a 6 pack the cops will bust us right? :(

Good parking there

MINIACE

Miniace how about Sunday 11'th? Will it be open? :)

@peri : nope, it was just thishya and myself.

@ripper: hehehe, the poor police officers didnt understand the concept of 'photography as a hobby'. We said "na, api mei car ekei pinthura wagayak ganna awa". Police "Ai car ekata mokadda wela thiyenne?"... We: "na mukuth naha.. aasawata gannei".. Police :" ei ai?"

:D

you should have said it was for the motormag , hitad or cars & gadets and kept a magazine copy handy :)

Good parking there

MINIACE

are you sure there will be enough space to park?? :huh:

...and then there is the issue of being rather close to that check point.. :mellow:

are you sure there will be enough space to park?? :huh:

...and then there is the issue of being rather close to that check point.. :mellow:

aiyo no no... lets not give the chance for country's sec situ to spoil the g2g

but if we are having one....better get ya butts moving :)

Good parking there

MINIACE

Bloody good idea that... Will save tons of fuel :P

But no you can't park in front MB unless you plan on using their services but parkings ok towards Kingross- can do short walk to burn off some of those calaries:)

Good parking there

MINIACE

isn't that place bit too exposed???

i think we should concentrate on Sunday the 11th. It’ll pave the way to have a drink for people who enjoy it plus IMO lot of people will e able to make it as well as sunday evenings tend to be event free compared to a saturday.

my vote is still for Nawam Mw.