• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Event In T.

dillongt

hi all..... yesterday was an unforgettable day for me over here…….it was a support event for a charity called mothers against drunk driving but it truned in 2 a mini cannonball event….there were about 200 cars and they were given these directions and we had to drive for over 120 km….. it was awesome here are some pics… believe me when i say a picture cannot come close to describe what the event was like….more pictures coming to a/l gallery... :blink:

pict6151nm8.jpg

new1zd9.jpg

pict6155cq1.jpg

pict6111mb0.jpg

pict6061oj4.jpg

pict6087hr9.jpg

pict6086ao1.jpg

pict6163hq3.jpg

pict6165ge6.jpg

new2fd1.jpg

Edited by dillongt

daiiiiiiiiiiiiuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmm..... great pics bro... cant wait to see the rest... oh and hey where are the mothers ?

lol wait till importfest.... ;)

whoa..nice pics. the first pic looks like the new 3 coupe? i haven't seen even one on the roads yet in the US..don't know if its even out. nice!

that's the newest 2007 BMW 2 door 3 series... new M3 also looks the same ... ;)

that's the newest 2007 BMW 2 door 3 series... new M3 also looks the same ... ;)

yeah, but the new M3 isn't out anywhere yet, right? it looks very different to the sedan (especially the back), but i think i like it a lot. will have to wait and see to see it in person.

yeah, but the new M3 isn't out anywhere yet, right? it looks very different to the sedan (especially the back), but i think i like it a lot. will have to wait and see to see it in person.

The M3 that is still being sold is the E46 model. New model is not in the showrooms yet

guys check out AutoLanka gallery for more pics of this event.... http://www.autolanka.com/gallery/

Thanks Dilan for the updates !

thank YOU machan.... :P.... so guys what do you think about the 2007 BMW? :jumping-smiley-013:

I just want to say thanks to Heshan who works for Honda as a technician...he's the one who got our team together under smoking performance he was the one who got me involved...

Edited by dillongt

thank YOU machan.... ;).... so guys what do you think about the 2007 BMW? :D

I just want to say thanks to Heshan who works for Honda as a technician...he's the one who got our team together under smoking performance he was the one who got me involved...

machang.. awesome pics bro.. man... oh and hey whats that Silver Mitsu ?