• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Abnormal behavior of USB connection on navigation unit

GoldBugBee

Question

Dear all,

Thank you for your time. I have an unusual problem in my head unit. I have a Panasonic RE03D unit and when I try to connect an external USB drive in to the port following error message displayed (e1.jpg / first attached image)

Then I have sourced a compatible USB cable from AliX (like the cable in c1.jpg / second attached image) and connected a USB pen drive through it. Then different error message pops ups. (e2.jpb / third attached image) 

I'm totally confused and clueless about this issue and would appreciate if someone can shed some light on this. The vehicle is a Suzuki Xbee and I have tried FAT 32 / NTFS partitions with different file types as well. Also tried connecting the phone in storage mode and still the second error pops up. But is charging with compatible cable which didn't happen with fitted cable.

Please help...

Thanks,

-GBB-

e1.jpg

c1.PNG

e2.jpg

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet