• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need help! - Honda Vezel Hybrid Warning Lights triggered!

Bai

Hi guys, I was looking for for answers to what has happened to my honda vezel and came across this thread. Am experiencing the same problems, went to the workshop and got the diagnostics done (see image). Said that they had to recalibrate my car, and changed the battery. It was all good until today - two days later. SAME thing happened. All the warning lights came on after I started the engine. Is it the battery again? When I drove up a slight slope, i could feel the car slightly rolled back before it picked up as I stepped on the pedal. Could this be a gear issue as well? I am the first owner, and had the hybrid vezel for about 5yrs now. The best part is that the car went thru it's regular servicing about 2 months ago. This is really stressful. Any thoughts on what could be the issue?

Screenshot_20220216-212205_WhatsApp.jpg

Edited by Bai
Included image

Hi guys, I was looking for for answers to what has happened to my hybrid honda vezel and came across this website. Am experiencing a problem whereby warning lights came on as soon as i started the engine! Went to the car workshop and got the diagnostics done (see image). Said that they had to recalibrate my car, and changed the battery. It was all good until today - two days later. SAME thing happened. All the warning lights came on after I started the engine. Is it the battery again? When I drove up a slight slope, I could feel the car slightly rolled back before it picked up as I stepped on the pedal. Could this be a gear issue as well? I am the first owner, and had the hybrid vezel for about 5yrs now. The best part is that the car went thru it's regular servicing about 2 months ago. This is really stressful. Any thoughts on what could be the issue? Thanks!

Screenshot_20220216-212205_WhatsApp.jpg

20220217_075835.jpg

20220217_075917.jpg

20220217_075947.jpg

20220217_080016.jpg

20220217_080104.jpg

20220217_080125.jpg

Most probably this issue is related to wheel speed sensors (ABS Sensor), it is connected to stability control, EPS, hil start assist etc.

I had the same issue in my Ford Focus and had to replace front wheel speed sensors. Then it is resolved.

In addition, this can come if the 12V battery is week, but you say you changed the battery so this could be one or more faulty wheel speed sensor

Better to do a live scan and see speed sensors give live data, means you need to connect the scanner and drive the car and check all the wheels give speed data. If one or more sensor gives zero or constant high value (my front sensors gave 260 Km\h which is the max value according to the speedo meter), it is a faulty sensor

Edited by tbird
  • Like 3

• 2 years later...

Hi im facing a problem in honda vezel 2021 . When speed goes agove the 40km the side slip lamp is blink and car lose its power . Below the 40kmph the car is good . And the thing that confuses me is when we plug off the battery and again plug in All the lamps show on screen and car drive perfectly even more then 40km to 180km 

6 hours ago, Chaudhary Ubaid said:

Hi im facing a problem in honda vezel 2021 . When speed goes agove the 40km the side slip lamp is blink and car lose its power . Below the 40kmph the car is good . And the thing that confuses me is when we plug off the battery and again plug in All the lamps show on screen and car drive perfectly even more then 40km to 180km 

Have you done an ECU read out? Sounds like your stability control system is having some sort of issue and is thinking that the car is about to slip and is cutting down the throttle. So it could be that the sensors have gone bad or the control unit itself has gotten spoilt. You should do a scan to check for any error codes.

NOTE: when the stability and traction control systems are functioning properly it cuts down the power and slows the car down to stop it from slipping.