• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::vote:: Best Car To Modify The Body

Hola

::Vote:: Best Car to Modify the Body  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ::Vote:: Best Car to Modify the Body

• Honda Civic EG8
    • Honda Civic EK3
    • Mitsubishi Lancer CK2
    • Toyota (specify model)
    • Nissan (specify model)

Question

Heloo Boys,

As some of you may have noticed in SL the most populer car to modify the body, in slang - "Bodify" are the EK3,EG8 and Lancers. We see lot of stock lancers now looking like Evos, EG8s with radical bodykits etc. I have only added 3 cars which i think (and you guys will agree) are the most populer cars to Bodify. Lets see the comments.Other cars you think which is being bodified are most welcome.

Happy Voting!

Hola

Obviously the Civic & Lancer stand a better chance of being 'bodified' when compared with the domestic models of Toyota & Nissan (Corolla & Sunny). I would put the EG8 in a higher position than the EK3, cause the EK3's head lamps feel a bit bulky for a modified car & the the hood feels flatter and wider.. (just my personal opinion guys..! hope I won't get shot for that.)

Beemers are also very "modifiable" cars I would suggest.. I recently saw a 318i with an awesome mod.

100% agree with the comment which said something about the cheap looking nets some fellows have put up all over the cars.

One more thing.. When do you guys think our ppl will understand that Corolla AE100 / 110 / 121's, Nissan FB14 / FB15's look horrible in any sort of body kits?? These cars are NOT fit for kits..! They look great as they are..

Where TF is Maruti/Alto??? That would have been my no.1 choice.

From the list I'll choose (considering family saloons)

Cisic, Cilic, Citic cant type da blody thing :P anyway its the EGG8.

Not in the list

Mazda 3 or Astina

I asked Peri if he can ad another poll choice called "other" but no luck

Please Shakz, its your democratic right :P

Anyway i guess that Lancer CK2 are beign moded to evoultion and the guys who does it in majority do a good job. Sometimes the Civic EG8s goes wild. Their spoilers go up to the height of your face

agree with u bro... most of the ck2s has decent evo bodykits... but most of the modified eg8s are looks like cartoons...

agree with u bro... most of the ck2s has decent evo bodykits... but most of the modified eg8s are looks like cartoons...

That was back in 2006 dude, the days of riced up EG8`s and CK2`s are over.. Done and dusted.. :D

• Like 1