• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

::vote:: Best Car To Modify The Body

Hola

::Vote:: Best Car to Modify the Body  

89 members have voted

1. 1. ::Vote:: Best Car to Modify the Body

• Honda Civic EG8
    • Honda Civic EK3
    • Mitsubishi Lancer CK2
    • Toyota (specify model)
    • Nissan (specify model)

Question

Heloo Boys,

As some of you may have noticed in SL the most populer car to modify the body, in slang - "Bodify" are the EK3,EG8 and Lancers. We see lot of stock lancers now looking like Evos, EG8s with radical bodykits etc. I have only added 3 cars which i think (and you guys will agree) are the most populer cars to Bodify. Lets see the comments.Other cars you think which is being bodified are most welcome.

Happy Voting!

Hola

I'm curious as to why u wanna know. Weren't u completely against rice a couple of weeks back?

I vote for the VW Beetle.

Yes, thats becuase im under pressure by Mr Anti Ricer - Porkster.

Peri - do you think you can add another poll choice as "Other makes - please specify" ??? So we can slot in your choice and others who think the same

Yes, thats becuase im under pressure by Mr Anti Ricer - Porkster.

Peri - do you think you can add another poll choice as "Other makes - please specify" ??? So we can slot in your choice and others who think the same

Nope, mods cannot mess with the poll options, as far as I know.

Heloo Boys,

As some of you may have noticed in SL the most populer car to modify the body, in slang - "Bodify" are the EK3,EG8 and Lancers. We see lot of stock lancers now looking like Evos, EG8s with radical bodykits etc. I have only added 3 cars which i think (and you guys will agree) are the most populer cars to Bodify. Lets see the comments.Other cars you think which is being bodified are most welcome.

Happy Voting!

Hola

the winner is clear.... what about mazda bro.... :jumping-smiley-013:

the winner is clear.... what about mazda bro.... <_<

I asked Peri if he can ad another poll choice called "other" but no luck

i'm not even going to vote... :rolleyes:

Please Shakz, its your democratic right :P

Anyway i guess that Lancer CK2 are beign moded to evoultion and the guys who does it in majority do a good job. Sometimes the Civic EG8s goes wild. Their spoilers go up to the height of your face

Well, I never thought I would participate in such ricery but heck we have to fall off the wagon sometimes <_<

and also since the T Nigga started this I cannot add my 2cs.

Firstly I think the Mazda 3 is a fantastic car to bodify if done in a very subtle way, Rohith has done a few and they look killer. Also I have seen some from Mazdaspeed and Veilside that look awesome overall I think Mazda has been coming out with some very radical designs that many have overlooked.

Second I have to say the Nissans, most any 94+ Nissan can be made to look like a performance variant, as in a Silvia Spec-R or a Skyline GTR (barring the 350z which looks very similar to its Infiniti siblings) even the Stillen, Gallia and Veilside stuff are very very nice. I will hopefully soon be unveiling my 200sx Spec-R Turbo so keep a watch out for that :rolleyes:

Then I would go for the Honda's but not this ridiculous Battle Star Galactica stuff I see on all the roads, it destroys the cars, I mean tasteful styling either an original Type-R look as it comes from the factory or related aerokit companies like M-Tec (formerly Mugen)

Cheers, Porky

Edited by porkster

Hi Guys,

Different take on the same topic.....

Has anyone noticed that the Nissan Wingroad (Y11) Aero front end seems to be the most popular design which our local bodykit makers are using ?

I've seen it on a Old Sunny B310, Honda Integra and last week very surprisingly, on a Carina TI... !

I guess it wont be long before we see Ek3s and EG8s with a Wingroad Buffer..... :rolleyes:

Not gonna vote cuz am not a eh... a body kit fanatic.. i d say that bodykits for Honda especially the Civics addz da cool factor but lately i ve been seein kits with grills all over the freakin body n dat sucks.. n kits that widen the car 2 make it look like somethin outta star wars too aint in ma opinion fancy...

Toyota IST/Allion, Carina n some other models have some pretty decent looking cool body kits.. not overly done and normally comes stock with the newer cars it seems.. even Vans have come up with the chase.. i have seen PLENTY of vans having those stickable grills (if ya knw what i mean ;-) )..

Would like to add though that I ve not seem much Nissan cars with bodykit.. other than the sports oriented models suck as Skyline, 350Z and certain other models.. I ve seen a bugger who roamz here n dere wit a eh.. heavily body kitted Maruti heehee.. with neon lightz al over the place so as to be a portable carnival.. oh wel.. to each its own likin..

@ porkster - Mazda 3? I told ya bout the bodykit by Mackwoods or some company which was at the earlier auto exhibition which seemingly had some mini shock absorber at a certain point of the bodykit so as to absorb the shock of the front buffer knocking onto anythin below it.. i dont knw whether this is true.. but it looked quite nice :-)

Zz

Well, I never thought I would participate in such ricery but heck we have to fall off the wagon sometimes :alc:

and also since the T Nigga started this I cannot add my 2cs.

Firstly I think the Mazda 3 is a fantastic car to bodify if done in a very subtle way, Rohith has done a few and they look killer. Also I have seen some from Mazdaspeed and Veilside that look awesome overall I think Mazda has been coming out with some very radical designs that many have overlooked.

Second I have to say the Nissans, most any 94+ Nissan can be made to look like a performance variant, as in a Silvia Spec-R or a Skyline GTR (barring the 350z which looks very similar to its Infiniti siblings) even the Stillen, Gallia and Veilside stuff are very very nice. I will hopefully soon be unveiling my 200sx Spec-R Turbo so keep a watch out for that :violent-smiley-030:

Then I would go for the Honda's but not this ridiculous Battle Star Galactica stuff I see on all the roads, it destroys the cars, I mean tasteful styling either an original Type-R look as it comes from the factory or related aerokit companies like M-Tec (formerly Mugen)

Cheers, Porky

Mazda 3? I think Dimz had a Mazda 3, dont know whther he modified it or not

gee i hate cosmetic modz as well. but just for the sake i voted for EG8. but If this were to have impreza, i'd have voted 4 dat. u can make it look like an STi :( ... well the lancers that have been bodified don't quite look the same to me.

the winner is clear.... what about mazda bro.... <_<

Ya right on man......

MAZDA 323 & the M3 are good ones to Modify; I've seen some cool stuff done in the US. Pity no one Does it here..... I would like to do it but now kind of grown out of it...... (Mainly the cash situ as well :D )

Besides... the bloody (pardon my French) roads are loaded with pot holes when you could even bathe a dinosaur forget Elephants.....

Not to mention the F&*% 3 wheeler guys butting in even with 2 inches of space------ and then there goes the buffer (Sorry folks but I just can't stand the As* Ho##les :angry:

B)

Well as they say.... padurakata galak gahuwoth ...... Honda or Lancer......

Just kidding guys.... both of them are lovely machines

Let's see some young Mazda dudes out there..... Y not post some pics if any one has done up a 323/interplay etc...

Cheers

old thread...damn!...even the topic stater is banned

useless poll...it depends on who's modifying rather than the car

for example i liked meangreens transam before the new hood and the stripes,now not so much...as i said it all depends on who

having said that,i think that the eg8's hatchback is a good cosmetic modifiers car along with the delsol but i would never modify a rx7(and i didnt) ,thats blaspheme,no offence to dilan and his former black rx...

old thread...damn!...even the topic stater is banned

useless poll...it depends on who's modifying rather than the car

for example i liked meangreens transam before the new hood and the stripes,now not so much...as i said it all depends on who

having said that,i think that the eg8's hatchback is a good cosmetic modifiers car along with the delsol but i would never modify a rx7(and i didnt) ,thats blaspheme,no offence to dilan and his former black rx...

Modifying is a general statement... like you said, it depends on who does it, and to what extent.

I like an RX7 decently modified, not overdone like some of the Honda on our SL roads.. (no offence to the decent ones)