• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gajaba Results ?

Velocity

Any one knows the Results.

I only know that Mahinda ( Yunikon Evo 6 ) came first in the Super car.

Also what happend to the Modifed Class ? Heard that Nigel had some engine trouble on the Qualifying Day. Any updates would be appriciated.

Edited by Velocity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why have the moderators removed some of the pics uploaded yesteray of a car crash at gaja ba yesterday..as i can recall there were many pics of races on these forums included those with car crashes...which is a part and parcel of motor racing.. is there a ulteriour motive behind this??? why the double standard??? does the modarators have some kind of a connection with the car involved.. pls elaborate as i have not controvened any rules...

LOL its nice to see the old evo 6 and old subaru wrx beat the new cars......

:rolleyes:

btw thanks darin for the updates.

hey i saw some pics removed. what were they ?

Didnt Dinesh Jayawardena Run ?

good question!

Do you know if Dinesh J has done any mods to the car? i dont think nishanW had done anything to the car when he drove it.. right? so if i'm thinking right, Dinesh J should be runnign in Group N right? can someone clear it out for me?

LOL its nice to see the old evo 6 and old subaru wrx beat the new cars......

:rolleyes:

btw thanks darin for the updates.

hey i saw some pics removed. what were they ?

Didnt Dinesh Jayawardena Run ?

No Dinesh j did'nt run gajaba.. infact non of the mobil team ran..shame lots of competitors were missing this year..and i heard katu is also going to the same.. the group n had only 5 cars kapila(sorry dunno his full name) 1st mario dias 2nd and nalin p 3rd

Why have the moderators removed some of the pics uploaded yesteray of a car crash at gaja ba yesterday..as i can recall there were many pics of races on these forums included those with car crashes...which is a part and parcel of motor racing.. is there a ulteriour motive behind this??? why the double standard??? does the modarators have some kind of a connection with the car involved.. pls elaborate as i have not controvened any rules...

btw, what were the pics that were removed?

btw, what were the pics that were removed?

well there was a major crash at the super car event.. somebody asked for pics so i happened to have some.. i posted and they were removed this morning :rolleyes: dunno why???no explanation given so far!! oh well atleast the rest is still there!!

well there was a major crash at the super car event.. somebody asked for pics so i happened to have some.. i posted and they were removed this morning :rolleyes: dunno why???no explanation given so far!! oh well atleast the rest is still there!!

ohh well.. i 've been searching for a decent article on the gajaba races on the net, but none.... not even pics.. the only pics are from 2004....

if you dont mind, can you mail me the pictures that arent here?

[email protected]

Edited by Dilesh

Slt200005, i surely do not know you, but i do share your same thoughts. Thumps up for you buddy.

I was very dead against when some people sent pics of Jey's M3 crash to Autolanka. When i spoke to Jey, he was very sad about it. I have so many things to comment on, but i will just keep my JAB Shut cos its none of my business. :rolleyes:

Bottom Line, could you email me some pics on my email. [email protected].

Edited by Velocity

Sorry guys some times we may moderate local car crash photos published in this site if we receive any objections from respective owners...

Check out AutoLanka Gallery for more photos of Gajaba Super cross. !! [Click Here]

thats fair enough madz.. sorry if i sounded bit hash.. just an advocate of free speech :D btw i had no malice or vendetta against any individual.. just posted cos someothers wanted to see the pics thats all :rolleyes:

thats fair enough madz.. sorry if i sounded bit hash.. just an advocate of free speech :D btw i had no malice or vendetta against any individual.. just posted cos someothers wanted to see the pics thats all :rolleyes:

hey bro thanks for the email. Damn 9mb of pics.

no problem slt200005 and thanks for sharing those pics with AL members…much appreciated!

looking at those damn thank god that DD is safe and sound.

indeed if not for the roll cage dinesh would have been in serious trouble..it was one spectacular crash.. just like pradeep j's one at fox hill... sorry dude i could'nt get the hang of image shak hence the large pics!! :rolleyes:

i had the opportunity to see the pics b4 it was removed ;) yeah machan he is lucky, feel really sad about the car :blink: u think it can be fixed?

I too feel sad about the car, but I guess that risk is always there when you race with limited visibility. However it's been fixed now and I will run Katu next week-end!

I too feel sad about the car, but I guess that risk is always there when you race with limited visibility. However it's been fixed now and I will run Katu next week-end!

That's the spirit!

Edited by Charith