• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Gajaba Results ?

Velocity

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too feel sad about the car, but I guess that risk is always there when you race with limited visibility. However it's been fixed now and I will run Katu next week-end!

These are race cars.. accidents are bound to happen.. You fix em up and squeeze every horse out of it in the next race.. that's the spirit. And "Evolution" won't end.. when the IX bows down.. X will be waiting for you with open arms and paddle shift 6 speed gear box and a brand new Ralli Art Emblem to pull chicks! :-) Rock on!

I too feel sad about the car, but I guess that risk is always there when you race with limited visibility. However it's been fixed now and I will run Katu next week-end!

hey! glad to hear you are ok.... seems to have been a real nasty fall!

I've been thinking of the past 2 days on how the car would be ready for the races next week.... the rear of car seemed to have had quite a lot of damage on the wheels/suspension... for a moment i feared you might not be able to take part in Katu.... then i remembered the trusty Evo8.. thought you might drive that..i LOVE that car... but good to know you got the 9 ready in time though!

Anyway, all the best at Katukurunda!!! Wish i could be there!!!

btw, does anyone know if the AMRC circuit meet is happening in december! hope so!!!

Edited by Dilesh

Why have the moderators removed some of the pics uploaded yesteray of a car crash at gaja ba yesterday..as i can recall there were many pics of races on these forums included those with car crashes...which is a part and parcel of motor racing.. is there a ulteriour motive behind this??? why the double standard??? does the modarators have some kind of a connection with the car involved.. pls elaborate as i have not controvened any rules...

machan can u mail me those pics pls. and i saw some pics of that crash car bt man i love that car anyway sad sene

[email protected]

These are race cars.. accidents are bound to happen.. You fix em up and squeeze every horse out of it in the next race.. that's the spirit. And "Evolution" won't end.. when the IX bows down.. X will be waiting for you with open arms and paddle shift 6 speed gear box and a brand new Ralli Art Emblem to pull chicks! :-) Rock on!

So when are you gonna race YOUR car? :lol:

indeed if not for the roll cage dinesh would have been in serious trouble..it was one spectacular crash.. just like pradeep j's one at fox hill... sorry dude i could'nt get the hang of image shak hence the large pics!! :lol:

thanx for the mail. sorry for the delay.

9mb pics cool

Thats a great news! Good luck sir!!!!

Thank you, all you guys (Charith, Miniace, Evilmak, KLM, Dilesh, Velocity, GihanFX & Sharkster) for the encouraging posts. Evo IX GT would be ready for Katu on the 12th as I have all the body panels and other spares in hand. :lol: Indeed Katu would be interesting as the C’ship is wide open among 4 drivers and the person who wins the races at Katu takes it all!! ;)

Dilesh, as for the Evo VIII RS, I sold it at the beginning of this year and it is a road car now and painted with Gunmetal Grey (identical colour of the FQ series). So I have just the Evo IX GT.

Edited by mivec.turbo

Thank you, all you guys (Charith, Miniace, Evilmak, KLM, Dilesh, Velocity, GihanFX & Sharkster) for the encouraging posts. Evo IX GT would be ready for Katu on the 12th as I have all the body panels and other spares in hand. :lol: Indeed Katu would be interesting as the C’ship is wide open among 4 drivers and the person who wins the races at Katu takes it all!! ;)

Dilesh, as for the Evo VIII RS, I sold it at the beginning of this year and it is a road car now and painted with Gunmetal Grey (identical colour of the FQ series). So I have just the Evo IX GT.

Nice avatar, Mivec. ;) And good luck for Katu. I hope to be there.

Thank you, all you guys (Charith, Miniace, Evilmak, KLM, Dilesh, Velocity, GihanFX & Sharkster) for the encouraging posts. Evo IX GT would be ready for Katu on the 12th as I have all the body panels and other spares in hand. ;) Indeed Katu would be interesting as the C’ship is wide open among 4 drivers and the person who wins the races at Katu takes it all!! :P

still remember the drag btween u and nige :lol: anyway we wish u all the best for up coming events and we r wating o see a gud battle between DD & DJ ;)

wow! gun-metal gray!!! nniiiicccceeeeeeeee!!! just like the picture on top of my bed that i wake upto every morning!!!

all the best in Katukurunda mivec.turbo!! best of wishes!

btw, anyone know if the december AMRC circuit meet is hapening in december? really hope so! REALLY wanna go see some SL races.;)