• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Supra Is Coming!

Blazin

that truly is a hot car... start saving blazin ;)

Yea man, i've got to start saving. Or wait a few more years for the proce to drop. I wonder what the market price for it would be? Its meant to compete with the Nissan GT-R, and I guess the top spec audi TT.

By the I am not being serious about saving for one. It could be out of production by the time I get enough money together. :blink:

Edited by Blazin

With rear-wheel drive and a seven-speed sequential auto, the supercar should cover the 0-60mph sprint in less than five seconds and hit a top speed in excess of 170mph

so this is a rather tamed supra eh? the above said performance was achieved by the NSX some decade ago! so don't expect this beauty to be performance breakthrough! i think the only special thing about this car is 30mpg fuel econo. and hybrid layout and possibly a reasonable price!

bdw does anyone know about the body and handling of this car?

anyway unlike this the LF-A will be quite a breakthrough when it arrives!

heehee.. hardcore NSX fan to the rescue.. but from the way it seems.. Supra will definitely have some hidden power under its hood dude.. and there could be some minor changes to the specs.. who knowz :-)

The Supra s have been legendary from what i have heard... in terms of power and speed.. not sure about the rest of the cars as my readin was limited..

Zz

i don’t like all these new designs :lol: except the 300z :D …. nothings like old school my friend… ;)

true dont u miss Tharindus Supra :D anway dillon u had a RX7 and a Supra bt do u know nilantha is installing a Supra Engine to a Rx7 :P oh and a Skyline engine to Damithas RX-7

2 in one :lol:

true dont u miss Tharindus Supra :lol: anway dillon u had a RX7 and a Supra bt do u know nilantha is installing a Supra Engine to a Rx7 :D oh and a Skyline engine to Damithas RX-7

2 in one :lol:

good news bro... the supra is not tharindus any more.... it's mine :D with in two years the car is in here for sure...

SP Engineering Supra engine RX-7

0112tursupra06zoomtz9.jpg

0112tursupra02zoomsd0.jpg

Edited by dillongt

so this is a rather tamed supra eh? the above said performance was achieved by the NSX some decade ago! so don't expect this beauty to be performance breakthrough! i think the only special thing about this car is 30mpg fuel econo. and hybrid layout and possibly a reasonable price!

bdw does anyone know about the body and handling of this car?

anyway unlike this the LF-A will be quite a breakthrough when it arrives!

isuru grow up... there are a lot of toyota fans here... i'm sure they'd appreciate you not bringing your honda trash into this thread cos a lot of people have been waiting longer for a supra successor than an NSX successor... what you don't realise is that the NSX probably has more rattles and squeaks than any new car... the only arguments you have are 0-60 times and handling... there's a LOT more to a sports car than just that so read up before you flood this place with numeric jargon...

wow, looks beasty

you can see my one very soon .... :lol:

ahh cool videos bro whos the owner of that A8

i think it's senok owners...... :lol:

nice picz dil! it aint a prob switchin the engine of a RX-7 to a supra? am new to dis forgive me :-) ... i mean.. dere should be some chassis n body modifications to accomodate the new engine yes?

Zz

no prb's... for more info go to SP/E web site they have some sick conversions ....

a17en2.jpg

a18fb6.jpg

Edited by dillongt

isuru grow up... there are a lot of toyota fans here... i'm sure they'd appreciate you not bringing your honda trash into this thread cos a lot of people have been waiting longer for a supra successor than an NSX successor... what you don't realise is that the NSX probably has more rattles and squeaks than any new car... the only arguments you have are 0-60 times and handling... there's a LOT more to a sports car than just that so read up before you flood this place with numeric jargon...

thanks for the reply sharks. i had the same thoughts in mind which i kept in. NSX is a blody ugly car even though it has good handling and all. i would buy a supra or a GTR over NSX any day.

thanks for the reply sharks. i had the same thoughts in mind which i kept in. NSX is a blody ugly car even though it has good handling and all. i would buy a supra or a GTR over NSX any day.

Beign a honda fan, but i got to agree with you. Supra would be my choice too

Props to that man! :lol: Didnt want to share my views and be accused of targeting an individual- but all these rice boys who think that the NSX is the sh*t need to grow up. The GTR and Supra will are far better cars than the NSX anyday

Edited by Pilawoos