• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What To Choose?

Buddhika M H

Question

my friend is on the market for car. he likes something small. he considers

1. Cherry QQ

2.Suzuki Alto

3.Maruti 800 / something :blink:

he said that theres japanese and indian versions of alto is it right? which is good (jap one is used)?

he considers more about fuel consumption and interior space than performance.;)

i know these are not the everyday choices at Autolanka, bit too low maybe but any suggestion would be great as i dont know about these ones to help him.

Thanks

Edited by Buddhika M H

25 answers to this question

my friend is on the market for car. he likes something small. he considers

1. Cherry QQ

2.Suzuki Alto

3.Maruti 800 / something :blink:

he said that theres japanese and indian versions of alto is it right? which is good (jap one is used)?

he considers more about fuel consumption and interior space than performance.;)

i know these are not the everyday choices at Autolanka, bit too low maybe but any suggestion would be great as i dont know about these ones to help him.

Thanks

i would go for alto. yes there are 2 models japanese and indian. japanese one has better interior, better pulling power(larger engine than the indian alto)

but its not fuel efficient as the indian one.

indian one is quite good on fuel. If u don't floor it u could easily get over 15km/l in colombo. about 20km/l outstation.

i don't know exact milage for the japanese version.

get a Micro Trend... it looks much better than those 3...

I would not buy a Micro Trend after having close look at it. It looks good as it was designed by Pininfarina. But they (Micro) have a long long way to go before they discover build quality!

I'd buy the Alto. Or the Savvy.

I would not buy a Micro Trend after having close look at it. It looks good as it was designed by Pininfarina. But they (Micro) have a long long way to go before they discover build quality!

I'd buy the Alto. Or the Savvy.

What about the Kelisa? Savvy is on another price range I think.

thanks for all replies.

well any users of micro trends?

cause wanna know wheather they are relible

well those first 3 are the ones he interested but please tell ifg there is any other vehicles he should consider.(within his price/category-Alto...)

BTW how much is Micro trend?

Edited by Buddhika M H

which rock have you been hiding under? last i heard the trend is 1.5mill...

Thats crazy isnt it? If there are no import tax, freight involved why the Fcuk does it have to be so expensive? Since its Sri Lankan it should be max 7laks. Then even i would buy one as a 2nd car

Thats crazy isnt it? If there are no import tax, freight involved why the Fcuk does it have to be so expensive? Since its Sri Lankan it should be max 7laks. Then even i would buy one as a 2nd car

Heck, I'll buy one too; but only if supplied as listed in the brochure :lol:

43qzdx8.th.jpg38tcao9.th.jpg

Edited by tuk tuk

Hmm the trend looks nice, but i would say go for the kelisa. It even has a drivers airbag plus its full option.

Did micro get the body shipped from china, then assembled here and badged?

kamak naha bung. Just appreciate wats made in our country

isnt Kelisa is smaller than others ?(specially in interior space?)

1. BTW, how is a market price range for registered Corolla N121 and AE110 L, and Sunny N16 (the least and highest prices) with normal specs ???

2.heard that N121 is good on fuel comparing with others (especially N16) in its class(bcause of the VVTi) is it true? is a notable difference (if there r iany users please post avg. fuel consump.)?

Thanks.

Edited by Buddhika M H

isnt Kelisa is smaller than others ?(specially in interior space?)

1. BTW, how is a market price range for registered Corolla N121 and AE110 L, and Sunny N16 (the least and highest prices) with normal specs ???

2.heard that N121 is good on fuel comparing with others (especially N16) in its class(bcause of the VVTi) is it true? is a notable difference (if there r iany users please post avg. fuel consump.)?

Thanks.

121 is definetly better than N16 and the FB15 on fuel

can any1 answer this OT question??

please.

We (office pal) just bought a 121G with JK number plates for 24.5 color is Silver