• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Recommendation For Engine Repair

Qwerty

Question

Hi,

My car engine has oil leak under the spark plugs. I think the cause should be the valve seals.

Mine is a toyota tercel. Can anybody suggest me a good and reliable mechanic within colombo. You know that this is an engine repair and its going to take minimum 2 days.

If anybody had done a similar repair please give me some idea about the repait.

Please help.

13 answers to this question

Hi,

My car engine has oil leak under the spark plugs. I think the cause should be the valve seals.

Mine is a toyota tercel. Can anybody suggest me a good and reliable mechanic within colombo. You know that this is an engine repair and its going to take minimum 2 days.

If anybody had done a similar repair please give me some idea about the repait.

Please help.

Hi,

You can try my mechanic he's Upali 0773687055 tell him the guy with the highly modified Lucino gave the number.

Cheers, Porky

Hi,

You can try my mechanic he's Upali 0773687055 tell him the guy with the highly modified Lucino gave the number.

Cheers, Porky

Where is the place actually? Have you done this kind of repair there? Do you know the labour charges for that (except the parts)?

Where is the place actually? Have you done this kind of repair there? Do you know the labour charges for that (except the parts)?

His garage is in Gothatuwa New Town, only issue is sometimes the bugger has too much work and won't show for an appointment sometimes, but he has done all the regular mechanical maintenance and parts replacement work on my car from suspension upgrades to engine. Labor charge varies according to the job but he's not horribly expensive say for a 30K job he'd probably charge 20K that's inclusive of parts. Just give him a call and see what he says.

As for my 'beasty' well I just got it back from Rohith last week and Upali is doing the mechanical and electrical touch ups before it goes in for the turbo which is after the 18th of this month so I am hoping by Christmas to unveil, but it is on the streets of Colombo and you will see it if you're on the lookout especially from Horton Place to Flower Road.....hauling ass down Green Path....heheheh...took it for a test as soon as I got it back and we hit 120 at 7000 rpm in second gear without the turbo! Till then :P

Cheers, Porky

His garage is in Gothatuwa New Town, only issue is sometimes the bugger has too much work and won't show for an appointment sometimes, but he has done all the regular mechanical maintenance and parts replacement work on my car from suspension upgrades to engine. Labor charge varies according to the job but he's not horribly expensive say for a 30K job he'd probably charge 20K that's inclusive of parts. Just give him a call and see what he says.

As for my 'beasty' well I just got it back from Rohith last week and Upali is doing the mechanical and electrical touch ups before it goes in for the turbo which is after the 18th of this month so I am hoping by Christmas to unveil, but it is on the streets of Colombo and you will see it if you're on the lookout especially from Horton Place to Flower Road.....hauling ass down Green Path....heheheh...took it for a test as soon as I got it back and we hit 120 at 7000 rpm in second gear without the turbo! Till then :P

Cheers, Porky

Yandei Koheda-Mallei Pollei....Qwerty , whats the mileage in your car? There is a place in Kurana for this. Decently priced

Yandei Koheda-Mallei Pollei....Qwerty , whats the mileage in your car? There is a place in Kurana for this. Decently priced

The milage is 150k.

please suggest me the places where you/somebody had done a successful engine repairs. Because I don't want to give this to a normal mechanic. please put your experience (engine repairs) also with your suggestions.

The milage is 150k.

please suggest me the places where you/somebody had done a successful engine repairs. Because I don't want to give this to a normal mechanic. please put your experience (engine repairs) also with your suggestions.

Upaliz a good dude bro.. i ve got ma exhaust done through him and he does a bloody good job at a economical price.. normally he comes to pick ya car up so that ya dont gotta move over there but not sure whether it's possible with his current schedule... go ahead and call the dude.. his work is of good quality as porkster says.. he recommended him to me.. lmao;

Zz

Well the body work and major fittings are done. There are few nitty grittys we have to take care of and then we are ready to release the pics

Ahh... you’re the official manager of Porky now... :P lol

I can’t see the Nissan logo under your one team signature. :D

Ahh... you’re the official manager of Porky now... :hah: lol

I can’t see the Nissan logo under your one team signature. :P

Hehehehehe ;) yaaar when did all this happen :D well sir Toy Nigs can I release one pic to AL? Just one hmmmm? Lemme know since ur the de facto boss....I do have a few pics of the body work :P

Cheers, Porky

yako! how about some picos o ya ride porkster?

Zz

Ado ### u were supposed to drop by me casa n have a look. So y not drop by this weekend it will be back from Upali by then. We can take a few spins and bed the new clutch.

Cheers, Porky

Edited by MADZ

Rad scene bro.. the casa casa and the book will be coming today.. i am definitely gonna fcukin make it lmao.. bout this weekend.. :D fcukin classes!!! i hate bein left out shit.. exams dis sat man and classes stil the next sun.. datz the scrwed up scene else i would ve already checked out ya ride hehe...

oh well.. i guess al this patience would be really worth it at the end :P hehe..

Zz