• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Drags This Saturday?

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys...........what are the chances of the drags happening this saturday or anytime soon???? its a shame to see it dying out...been here for 2 weeks now and so far ive only witnessed one drag nite last tuesday...cmon ppl lets make it happen again...hehehe

man, u guys r luky !! wish i was there ...

sharkster, u talking about Jana from Hi5? i duno how, but he's added me too.

albo ya machang he's d rat...ado i dont think i hav u on my network

andrew pilla sounds alrite machan if i can get my car out of d tinkers...undergoin a lil patch up

hey wuz up people... I just got in... apparently i was lost in the outer skirts of autolanka.. without my password... he he... WOW.. NOS ? cool... !!

anyways how about friday night ? it's a poya day... I need to take my new wheels out for a ride as well...

• 5 years later...

Actually come to think of it I'm quite keen on stirring up some dust. But we need more people. I have my car and I have about 5-6 other buddies who are keen. If we have about 16 people, we can have a knock-out type copertition, else we can have different classes of racing. Most of ma boyz are in the 1500-2000cc class.

This saturday is too soon, so lets plan next Saturday 20th night. we don't want police interference so lets NOT meet at pila like usual. Everyone please come to the roxy cinema carpark 11.30pm on Saturday the 20th ok? We'll proceed to marine drive for a secret drag there. And please ONLY tell people you trust ok, we dont want people who go opening their big mouths and tipping off the cops.

So boys, please add your name and ride to the list below.

1- Watchman - Ek3 VI-RS (also 5 buddies n their rides)

Firstly, Jami; Did you search for this thread just so that you can state the obvious??

Dude, seriously? No-one WANTS 'police business' :rolleyes:

anyhow 2006 tread nice moments, i heard nw these things illegal, but we can do it without any harm to any person or any place

anyhow 2006 tread nice moments, i heard nw these things illegal, but we can do it without any harm to any person or any place

Ya an, thats why i said marine drive. In the night its super safe because the rail track acts like a run off if you loose control. So can we count you in? What do you drive man?

Considering how retarded you are, any scenario that involves you driving a car is bound to end in disaster. See folks when all you have to do it to pass the drivers test is pay the instructor, our roads get filled with retards just like jami.

• Like 1