• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Kias

ferrarif50

Usually Asian car makers do a poor job in copying other manufacturers' designs. But I must say the Koreans and especially Kia have got all the expert copy cats to themselves. :angry-smiley-024:

Can't blame only them though they're just following what their highly successful neighbour Japan did 30 years ago and some of them still do.

The Station wagons' rear three quarter glass looks very Peugeot 407 SW and the five door hatch C-pillar looks very Mazda 3 hatch doesn't it?

I actually thought Golf GTI for the rims. Interesting sunroof, eh?

Interesting indeed.

The steering looks like a golf GTi/Audi RS4 ripoff. Anyway looks chunkier and less plasticky, having said that they could have done a little less with the gadgety look! A bit too cluttered?

The back is a Audi A3 , on a positive note they do look good. and i like kia's, they are good value for money.