• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Black Hummer

ferrarif50

The Black Hummer will be on Sirasa Auto vision next monday !!!

:jumping-smiley-013:

Autovision can seriously do with some publicity and improvement in show-quality....

in dont even watch it now.. i hapen to see a bit of it this week while channel-surfing.. it was Dumi##a showing off one of his CR41 body kits.... and the host (his name's chaminda right?) is seriously not the type to host it.. this is what hapened this week.... i've translated the conversation

Host : So dumonda tel us about the interior of this van.

Dumi##a : we've added a PVC dashboard and a TV to it.. besides that we've we've replaced the standard set of seats with a GL seat set.... wel, thats about it no the inside...

Host : (to viewers) ok, so thats what has been done to the interior of the vehicle... (the rear door of the van is opened and the camera is now showing the rear seats, and the host asks Dumi##a).. ok, so we see that the seats too have been kept original....

Dumi##a : no, actually we have fitted a set of GL seats....

COME ON, isnt that man listening... its like he has this standard set of questions he asks no matter what knida vehicle is being shown and who is describing it, or what he's saying...

and we never get an actual review of a vehicle on it do we? no matter what the vehicle is its a vehicle that is.. i quote:

"..beautiful exterior look and well built for the driver and the passengers to travel in comfort"

cant wait ti see what kinda questions he'll ask the Hummer owner....

btw, does anyone know if its the black H1, or the Black H2 ?

:angry-smiley-048:

Autovision can seriously do with some publicity and improvement in show-quality....

in dont even watch it now.. i hapen to see a bit of it this week while channel-surfing.. it was Dumi##a showing off one of his CR41 body kits.... and the host (his name's chaminda right?) is seriously not the type to host it.. this is what hapened this week.... i've translated the conversation

Host : So dumonda tel us about the interior of this van.

Dumi##a : we've added a PVC dashboard and a TV to it.. besides that we've we've replaced the standard set of seats with a GL seat set.... wel, thats about it no the inside...

Host : (to viewers) ok, so thats what has been done to the interior of the vehicle... (the rear door of the van is opened and the camera is now showing the rear seats, and the host asks Dumi##a).. ok, so we see that the seats too have been kept original....

Dumi##a : no, actually we have fitted a set of GL seats....

COME ON, isnt that man listening... its like he has this standard set of questions he asks no matter what knida vehicle is being shown and who is describing it, or what he's saying...

and we never get an actual review of a vehicle on it do we? no matter what the vehicle is its a vehicle that is.. i quote:

"..beautiful exterior look and well built for the driver and the passengers to travel in comfort"

cant wait ti see what kinda questions he'll ask the Hummer owner....

btw, does anyone know if its the black H1, or the Black H2 ?

:P

I THINK IT'S GONNA BE AN H2 AND IT LOOKED f**kING HOT.

I AGREE THAT SOMEONE HAS TO KICK CHAMINDA OUT, HE'S SHIT. THANKS TO HIM MANY OF MY FRIENDS INCLUDING ME HAVE STOPPED WATCHING AUTO VISION