• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dilantha Malagamuwa Wins Title!

miniace

here guys there's an article on Wiki abt Dilantha Malagamuwa which needs some serious editing - its just a hash of info - it would be awesome if we could but the picture up of his 911 GT3 with the LION livery as the phtpgraph

if anyone knows how to edit on Wiki i emplore u to sort it out

(read the fine print of the cars he has raced here in SL -includes an R32 GTR!!!! :huh: )

here guys there's an article on Wiki abt Dilantha Malagamuwa which needs some serious editing - its just a hash of info - it would be awesome if we could but the picture up of his 911 GT3 with the LION livery as the phtpgraph

if anyone knows how to edit on Wiki i emplore u to sort it out

(read the fine print of the cars he has raced here in SL -includes an R32 GTR!!!! :blink: )

I edit on Wiki, but the u have to be careful about using images. U can use it if u get permission, otherwise posting photos u get off the web is a no-no. I'll look into the article as soon as I get a minute.

(read the fine print of the cars he has raced here in SL -includes an R32 GTR!!!! )

yeah i can remember this GTR is yellow and he has a sticker called "POLTHEL" on it :D

(read the fine print of the cars he has raced here in SL -includes an R32 GTR!!!! )

yeah i can remember this GTR is yellow and he has a sticker called "POLTHEL" on it :D

yeah Yellow it is! :D

dunno who owns the car now né?

i have a pic but dont wanna post cuz of these copyright issues n owner concent

&é like....already got into trouble once today on another thread :(

yeah Yellow it is! :D

dunno who owns the car now né?

i have a pic but dont wanna post cuz of these copyright issues n owner concent

&é like....already got into trouble once today on another thread :lol:

If ur talking about my earlier comment, I was talking about the Wiki, not here :) Owner consent is still a problem if the owner objects. Like I do, tho that depends on usage of the image.

Owner consent is still a problem if the owner objects

Pricisely what happened on the other thread - took all the pictures down cuz one of the owners didnt like the publicity... :D

my fault though,cuz i didnt ask permission to post.....didnt realize how serious this stuff gets... :lol:

now i dont wanna post any pics names or even descriptions! - this is the fuss wehn u get 5million ppl viewing the site - u dont know who's gonna see wut n complain! :)

Edited by Devinda_Z

Pricisely what happened on the other thread - took all the pictures down cuz one of the owners didnt like the publicity... :D

my fault though,cuz i didnt ask permission to post.....didnt realize how serious this stuff gets... :lol:

now i dont wanna post any pics names or even descriptions! - this is the fuss wehn u get 5million ppl viewing the site - u dont know who's gonna see wut n complain! :)

hay Devinda_Z could u pls tell me wot hapend if u dont mind? pls e-mail me.

tx