• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Axio 141 vibration

Navin Rajapaksha

Question

Does anybody have an idea about the duty of the axio 141 engine centre balancing mount. It is a mount for scale the engine balance as said by the mechanic and mine was broken. Replacement cost from TL is around 40 K 😵💫 reconditioned price is also 20K 😵💫. Also the mechanic said that it has no other duty than balancing the engine weight. It seems the part can be repaired. 

so could anyone please tell me if this is caused for any-kind of engine vibrations??

There is a small vibration coming from the air filter and it is noticeable when the gear is in P or D, N in a traffic or when stopped the vehicle. All the engine mounts were checked and in good condition and they were replaced not more than 2 years ago.

vehicle Odo is around 180K. 

I have also done a engine tune up recently with full throttle body clean up and replaced all the fuel injectors. Along with that done the ecu update and still the vibration is there. ☹️

I wanna know whether it is coming due to the below part is broken.

56C44ED5-FE75-45B7-9AB8-B3A99280EC52.jpeg

8E924F06-470F-4DEC-AFB0-52D59912DAD3.jpeg

767D8EE6-5429-4DAD-81E8-68818F57737C.jpeg

BA4A2EF8-A067-46F7-975F-BE42B29BEB16.jpeg

Edited by Navin Rajapaksha
Updated some detailed info

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet