• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Viva elite 2011 premium vs Celerio vxi 2015

HasiEshan

Hi All, 

I'm on the doubt to get decision on which one to choice between viva elite and Celerio 2015 ,

And what are the thinks specially need to consider seperately .when buying them.

If you guys know any other option below 35lakhs let me know them too

Ps: I know price is too high these days but i don't have option as vehicle really need for me.

I'd go for the Perodua - it's a decent car. Celerio is probably better on fuel. Overall the Elite is more responsive and  better put together than the celerio. 

Considerations : First round of inspection look for obvious paint issues/ corrosion under spare wheel well etc. Then take a look at the interior - cracked vents etc. ( can be fixed but bothersome) look for accident repairs - for instance look at front part of the engine bay frontal collisions usually distort this  - newish paint jobs or signs of welding might give away accident repair. look for excessive vibrations, lethargy in shifting gears (if an auto gear car) by taking a test drive. If you obviously see a red-flag drop it. Also look for documents - ongoing leases etc, if the vin numbers match etc and the color of the car etc.

Once the basics are confirmed by you - take along a mechanic or get the car to a car check place. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, matroska said:

I'd go for the Perodua - it's a decent car. Celerio is probably better on fuel. Overall the Elite is more responsive and  better put together than the celerio. 

Considerations : First round of inspection look for obvious paint issues/ corrosion under spare wheel well etc. Then take a look at the interior - cracked vents etc. ( can be fixed but bothersome) look for accident repairs - for instance look at front part of the engine bay frontal collisions usually distort this  - newish paint jobs or signs of welding might give away accident repair. look for excessive vibrations, lethargy in shifting gears (if an auto gear car) by taking a test drive. If you obviously see a red-flag drop it. Also look for documents - ongoing leases etc, if the vin numbers match etc and the color of the car etc.

Once the basics are confirmed by you - take along a mechanic or get the car to a car check place. 

Thank you very much