• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is it good time to spend money on a sedan car like Yaris or Premio?

tmnuwan12

After waiting for some time after Covid I feel like the vehicle market is not down anymore. I would appreciate if someone provide some general guidance on vehicle market on 2023 and spending somewhat higher price for cars like Yaris or Premio.

Any suggestions  or alternative to above cars are also welcome

Thank you

21 hours ago, tmnuwan12 said:

After waiting for some time after Covid I feel like the vehicle market is not down anymore. I would appreciate if someone provide some general guidance on vehicle market on 2023 and spending somewhat higher price for cars like Yaris or Premio.

Any suggestions  or alternative to above cars are also welcome

Thank you

I don't see car prices go back to the inflated levels of 2021 - but nonetheless there's still a lot of volatility. So if you're buying a car to use at least 1 year  - i recommend going for the cheapest practical option. If you're planning on flipping for profit - might not be the best time to start 

• Like 1