• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Good Is Honda Civic

Lahiru Abeydeera

Question

I love the MX because its all mechanical and I can play with it...

Ahh.... Fan of the Old School....... Respect Brother..... :P

guys

thanks 4 ur advice. i realy appreciate them. couldnt log on the forum since i was busy testing my new ride.

driving experience is maximum. cant describe it in words :D . feels like flying to me. ( i hav been driving my fathers old corolla DX before.)

but the sad part is fuel consumption :alc: . costs me 500 bucks everyday just to go to work. does only around 7-8 (11 in long distance.)

whatever i raly love that ride!!!

tc and thanks :lol:

Good 2 hear Bro.... :)

But hang on, I'm a bit confused... was it the Eti you bought?

i guess you need 2 get it checked out if consumption is that bad........ sounds pretty low......

Do you Cane it? B)

guys

thanks 4 ur advice. i realy appreciate them. couldnt log on the forum since i was busy testing my new ride.

driving experience is maximum. cant describe it in words :P . feels like flying to me. ( i hav been driving my fathers old corolla DX before.)

but the sad part is fuel consumption :alc: . costs me 500 bucks everyday just to go to work. does only around 7-8 (11 in long distance.)

whatever i raly love that ride!!!

tc and thanks :lol:

whats the model you got bro ? drop me a line and maybe I can help

The first thing you should do when you buy a EG is remove the CAT and install a pipe. The CAT must be blocked as hell and restricting exhaust flow...also the EG8 standard muffler is very restrictive..remove it and install a straight through muffler.

Errr... doesn't that increase ur fuel consumption? removing the cat and putting a straight through?