• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Paris Dakar Rally 2007

miniace

Got nothing against Robby Gordon BUT a H3 competing in the Paris Dakar Rally? Oh boy! That's a good one.... :rolleyes:

Even though the Rally version's probably going to be a specially designed, purpose built truck, with pretty much nothing in common with the road going H3 except for a few body panels: A hundred bucks says it doesn't finish and fifty says it doesn't even get half way through the course.

Now you owe me a hundred bucks, Tuk. Robby finished 8th overall with a stage win thrown in for good measure.

So its another record breaking year for Mitsubishis in Dakar! No matter what people comment about Mitsubishis, I belive they deserve the victory this time.as Duncun mentioned they capitalized on the VW relibility issue.

Its great for Hummer claiming the *th overall but "star" Gordon was criticized for his art of driving.He ended up hitting five other cars and a bike in one day and collecter a huge penalty.Despite that Gordy made it to the top ten.

Even though it was claimed that this year is going to be the safest rally ever ,ended up with three (correct me if im wrong) fatalities!

MINIACE