• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Finally Got It

Please advice,

Isnt Xbox better and latest than this? Im totaly clueless

PS3 is the all time best and the advance gaming console ever in this world... trust me i have seen Xbox 360….. graphics are not bad but PS3 has better technology & features than the Xbox

Speaking in a market and gameplay interactivity point of view.. the Nintendo Wii has far exceeded all the consoles in the market.. it now has a customer base equivalent of the Xbox 360 and more fans that ever..

The PS3 is advanced though in terms of graphics and processing capability.. but i doubt whether it ever could regain the position which the PS and the PS2 had.. there were way too many complications in its product development that has left Sony with very lil customers for the PS3...

The Nintendo Wii has ok graphics but its gameplay is state of the art believe me.. putting you into the game is something thought only possible via Virtual Reality.. but this innovation by Nintendo has so far been the best o em all!!

Zz

As a matter of face just got my self the xbox 360 pro/live. pretty cool, was considering getting the ps3 through the grey market in uk for approx the same price but since most ps3 game are gonna be out end of 2007 i thought i'll go with the 360. The graphics are pretty cool on a HD tele, or even with the component interface on a normal plasma.

have got two car games called PG3 (project gotham 3) and test drive, a little bit old, but nothing compared to GT4. The interface on xbox is cooler than the PS2 for sure.Wireless controllers and Xbox live is cool, (playing online).

someone in my office said that nintendo are recalling the hand held controllers because they come apart or start slipping off ur hand or something? not sure.

Dilan machan u can connect upto 8 or 10 players on ps3 right. Only 4 on xbox 360.

Edited by Overdrive