• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Track Day At Pannala

fuzzo

took this from ######... pls contact nigel for more details...

EVENT ORGANIZED FOR THIS SUNDAY - 21ST OF JANUARY.

Some professional racers and drag boys have come together to organize an event at Pannala on the above said date. It's gonna be an awesome event as there's prize money!! It's just a time trial, where you run alone around the Pannala race track and the fastest in each class gets the collection from the day.

Each run in any car costs 300 Rupees. Which will be a rolling lap followed by a timed one. The fastest in each class gets the collection from each class. The classes are as follows.

Upto 1300 cc modified

Upto 1500 cc modified

1600 cc DOHC cars modified

Upto 2.4 litre NA modified

Open event with no limits on CC/turbo/supercharger/NOS

All the classes are allowed to have any modification and weight of the car will not matter as it is a street event where race cars can run too.

Please show your support as this is your chance to compete against professional racers and show them you're quicker!!!

Only safety regulation is that your car must have a working set of front seat belts, and you must wear a helmet!!!

Who is game???

how did you find out about this? I cant believe the guy didnt post it here first? How are we supposed to know? lol. I have never been to that track but from what I have seen from pictures it is a ver nice track. I wish I could have done this because it is really cheap too. Only Rs300 /per lap. I did a track event at sebring in the US and it cost $300 (Rs30000) for about 20 laps.

eh.. from where could i find a helmet? :-)

eh, the closest motorcylce shop?

how did you find out about this? I cant believe the guy didnt post it here first? How are we supposed to know? lol. I have never been to that track but from what I have seen from pictures it is a ver nice track. I wish I could have done this because it is really cheap too. Only Rs300 /per lap. I did a track event at sebring in the US and it cost $300 (Rs30000) for about 20 laps.

:) well there is some competition on the forum front dude. The guys organising this event have put in on their own site on their own forum. Then its up to the members to post on other forums.

I was just wondering if I should raise the question with Nige if we should publise it in AL, Fuzzo. Thanks for sparing me the trouble :unsure:

eh, the closest motorcylce shop?

:) well there is some competition on the forum front dude. The guys organising this event have put in on their own site on their own forum. Then its up to the members to post on other forums.

I was just wondering if I should raise the question with Nige if we should publise it in AL, Fuzzo. Thanks for sparing me the trouble :unsure:

Well actually this event is organized by Dinesh J ... he asked me to put it in AL yesterday ..but later he informed me that this event has been postponed till FEB. Will inform you guys when it’s happening…stay tuned!

Well actually this event is organized by Dinesh J ... he asked me to put it in AL yesterday ..but later he informed me that this event has been postponed till FEB. Will inform you guys when it’s happening…stay tuned!

Ahhh, I was under the impression that it was a repeat of the last track day. Of course, timings involved in this one :unsure: Cool.