• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Performance Shops

Kavy

hey guys.

im looking for websites for performance parts shops in sri lanka.

i am looking for an intercooler kit and full turbo back exhuast system for R33 Skyline Gts-T

can you please post up some links or info.

Thanks alot.

Edited by Kavy

hey guys.

im looking for websites for performance parts shops in sri lanka.

i am looking for an intercooler kit and full turbo back exhuast system for R33 Skyline Gts-T

can you please post up some links or info.

Thanks alot.

Site owners don't like putting websites for commercial companies on this site unless they are willing to advertise. Sorry dude.

R33 Skyline Gts-T

Thanks alot.

if u dont mind my prying - which is your car??

:(

colour ? registration no? auto or manual?

....i know i know its like Q&A but just for é benfit of all us car freaks on AL :D

Site owners don't like putting websites for commercial companies on this site unless they are willing to advertise. Sorry dude.

peri wuts the proceedure on sharing info on the forums?

:huh:

i genuinely wanna know cuz i seem to have overstepped the line n really dont want any trouble... :$

if u dont mind my prying - which is your car??

:(

colour ? registration no? auto or manual?

....i know i know its like Q&A but just for é benfit of all us car freaks on AL :D

i genuinely wanna know cuz i seem to have overstepped the line n really dont want any trouble... :$

hey man, i live in melbourne australia.

1996 model, so its a series 2, white, its stock at the moment, except for a K&N airfilter. hopefully get an exhuast and cooler on soon, and run about 13 psi of boost.

image0212wy.jpg

image0234ls.jpg

image0202hf.jpg

umm, well the official wording is still pending approval, but the broad guidelines says no advertising for commecial gain. Now I know that a lotta the time, we can point out a place with no idea of commercial gain for ourselves, but since that is in effect advertising that place, then its not allowed.

I know its a very grey area, but thats the way it works. The idea being there are quite a lot of ppl on this forums receiving info, and there is some serious commercial gain to be made. That said, I don't think the rule is applied too strictly on small places, like for mechanics, but specially places that run their websites, its a no-no. Theory being they should be able to advertise and then promote themselves on the forums.

Which is why Zakies TIC thing is going so strong, he advertised on the site :D

hey man, i live in melbourne australia.

1996 model, so its a series 2, white, its stock at the moment, except for a K&N airfilter. hopefully get an exhuast and cooler on soon, and run about 13 psi of boost.

Thats a very nice car. Curious to know why u want SL performance shops if ur based in Aussie tho. Planning on bringing the car here?

also if you cant advertise, can some of you PM me.

thanks alot!

uh we cant...dunno why but i cant PM anyone!

email me - [email protected]

it ought to be on my profile..

@Peri - i understand but it defeats the purpose of helping out fellow petrol heads néda?

think abt it-if my opinion is that a particluar lage scale shop is good & i wanna voice that view,it would inadvertanly be misconstrued as Advertising or an endorsment...

ur right machang...its VERY GREY...

but if thats the case PM -ing should be enable so that ppl can share that info in private where it wont go across to all members n thus would aviod this whole fuss of promotion

uh we cant...dunno why but i cant PM anyone!

email me - [email protected]

it ought to be on my profile..

@Peri - i understand but it defeats the purpose of helping out fellow petrol heads néda?

think abt it-if my opinion is that a particluar lage scale shop is good & i wanna voice that view,it would inadvertanly be misconstrued as Advertising or an endorsment...

ur right machang...its VERY GREY...

but if thats the case PM -ing should be enable so that ppl can share that info in private where it wont go across to all members n thus would aviod this whole fuss of promotion

Yeah, imagine headaches it causes the poor moderators man :D ("Is this advertising? no? Oh man, what do I do?" :huh: )

but to re: ur point, if u voice a view that a certain large scale shop is good, then u are actually endorsing it.

But the idea should be, u can try to get said shop to advertise here, since there is a lotta potential customers :(

I tried a couple of times with my fave R/C spot. No good. Anyway, poort bugger might be shut down now for all I know coz of these new Govt Regulations. I think someone in the govt saw Bad Boys II recently :(

if you cant post any shop details.

maybe you could post some rough prices?

stage 1 intercooler kit and turbo back exhuast system.

all for a R33 Skyline GTS-T

cheers

oh and also, what are the laws on exporting my car to sri lanka? thanks

Edited by Kavy

Only one law you need to know: 'You cant bring down a car as old as yours into this country'

yeh, what gay rule. thats total bullshit, the last chirstmas holidays i came down to sri lanka, and majoirty of the car were total shit boxes and they wont let cars like mine into the country, how stupid.

yeh, what gay rule. thats total bullshit, the last chirstmas holidays i came down to sri lanka, and majoirty of the car were total shit boxes and they wont let cars like mine into the country, how stupid.

well I cant totaly agree with you on that dude.. cause we got some good cars around as well although you werent lucky enough to see all of them.. but we do got some hot rides.. I'll let peri do the line up for you.. over to you peri... tell him what we got... :lol:

P.S. also our cars run with what ever modification done to it on the road.. unlike in Ozi where you gota make them street leagal and get rid of some of the performance parts...

.. but we do got some hot rides.. I'll let peri do the line up for you.. over to you peri... tell him what we got... :lol:

Right. What we got....

Teasers here.

http://preveen.multiply.com/photos/album/6

More here

http://preveenr.fotopic.net

more here

http://gallery.autolanka.com

among other sets, pick the right ones.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/anuradha/sets/

search cardomain for SL rides for a few more (don't belive everything u see on the web, btw)

should be enough to go on for now :lol:

Young fellow

You know I've read many a performance magazine from down under and they all cover the same 'shitboxes' we have here. Ranging from Primeras and Pulsars to Silvias and Skylines. It isn't fair to compare a little war torn island to a developed continent (ignoring the inhabitants' criminal origins ofcourse) don't you think?

And all this blasphemy from a Sri Lankan tsk tsk you should be ashamed.

P.S. There's a GTS-T for sale in Sri Lanka if you're interested. It would save you the trouble of importing yours. No one wants it because we speak GT-RRRRRR!!!