• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pimped My 8

Velocity

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is only one Blue in SL. and that is not a Mazdaspeed

this supposed Mazdaspeed RX is said to be owned by a guy who imports cars...in fact he got the only MazdaSpeed 6 for a close friend a few yrs back

that too is a very sauvé car - only issue is its FF

this supposed Mazdaspeed RX is said to be owned by a guy who imports cars...in fact he got the only MazdaSpeed 6 for a close friend a few yrs back

that too is a very sauvé car - only issue is its FF

Machan r u sure that there is Mazdaspeed 6. I have only seen the Mazda 6 Sports version which is a White One. Mazdaspeed 6 is Turbo with 250 horses. Never knew that we had one of those in SL.

Edited by Velocity

Machan r u sure that there is Mazdaspeed 6. I have only seen the Mazda 6 Sports version which is a White One. Mazdaspeed 6 is Turbo with 250 horses. Never knew that we had one of those in SL.

yup thats the car - well its got the original factory fitted MazdaSpeed KIT with the 2.3L engine

K&N intake , Mazda tuned suspension , Twin exhausts & some other factory tweaks as well

awesome car - very very very quick for a sedan with a Triptronic box

enigne output wise i think its just over 200BHP...dont know an exact figure machan

Awesome man. Gotta admit I love that bodykit. The alloys are also nice, tho some nice black rims wouldve also be sweet. Wats the bhp of your car? Ive gotten into one of those mazdas. Unbelievably nice. For 6 million its a bargain. When u compare it to an evo, its true you might get more power, and speed, but the rx8 has way more class and style. Its more luxurious and exquisite, and its got way more options. I guess the rx8 is an all rounder. You've got good taste man ;)

By the way only Sports Atenza was with Chamila. Its 2.3 Litre Variable Valve Time Non Turbo Engine. But it was a Auto.

if i'm not mistaken only the MPS spec for europ after 2003/2004 came with 4wd...

this white car belongs to someone who works in refrigeration & power generation - not the same guy u mantioned machan

i'll post some picture of the car tommorow - its a stunner n a very quick ride & have a gorgeous exhuast note! :angry:

and hey.. it's a awesome color.. see you have taste my man...

P.S. there's another color called "cherry red" :(

thanks bro:)

Awesome man. Gotta admit I love that bodykit. The alloys are also nice, tho some nice black rims wouldve also be sweet. Wats the bhp of your car? Ive gotten into one of those mazdas. Unbelievably nice. For 6 million its a bargain. When u compare it to an evo, its true you might get more power, and speed, but the rx8 has way more class and style. Its more luxurious and exquisite, and its got way more options. I guess the rx8 is an all rounder. You've got good taste man :angry:

as you said its a sports car with good price tag, not subaru or sti performance but some very special stuff.

thanks bro:)

as you said its a sports car with good price tag, not subaru or sti performance but some very special stuff.

sharky / drasgter and fuzzo.

surely bro. you guys will have a ride in it. hope i dont sell it before that :huh:

Edited by Velocity

...where are your principles man!!!

:P

shame on u...selling out for a car ride :lol: hmmm but nice car to ride in so shame eke excusable.. :D

I'm not selling out. I said second on the list. Nissan is still first :D In the Asian race anyway. Them Astons and Ferraris do manage to pull the heartstrings more than the jap stuff. :P